My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

Then you better make sure you stay on topic.

1 Like

We were using them to illustrate problems with the topic. Sometimes there is side talk and the subject changes for a moment. That doesn’t mean the subject has been changed. In forums, side talk happens.

2 Likes

I’m with this statement. How can we be expected to entirely argue our case if we can’t even mention possibilities for alternatives or exples of other races we would acerrpt

3 Likes

I am saying if you genuinely want a race, make a thread, maybe others do too. Maybe blizzard will take it into account. Maybe you will find friends to talk with about it and have somewhere to show your passion for the race.

4 Likes

That sounds like a different request from this one and would need its own thread.

I don’t recall electing you to office.

I feel sorry for you.

Anyways, what I said means is if I replied to him and stated, “As an Alliance player I feel High Elves are worth adding as an Alliance playable race” then it’s just his opinion of the matter vs my opinion of the matter.

That gets nowhere, because everyone’s opinion is valid.

So very weird for you say I’m stating “my opinion is more valid than yours” when you quoted my literal words where I say “every player’s opinion is equal.”

3 Likes

Please check the guidelines and CoC if you dont understand. Those rules werent made by me.

Some people are more interested in causing a ruckus than actually putting in effort towards something they’d actually want.

Aka the people that actually want another race to happen are already contributing their ideas, suggestions, critique in the established megathreads.

Also more than likely some here wouldn’t get much support for their idea at all and want to avoid that as well.

4 Likes

facedesk

Ah, there it is, the sweet sweet personal attacks. Or I guess group attack here.

i appreciate the helfers that are not assuming a victim stance and just having a conversation with us.

2 Likes

That’s what it seems like to me. I enjoy seeing art and other ideas for any race so I think it’s always a good idea for people to make threads for the races they want to see.

3 Likes

Yes and here came and comes the crew instantly who feel like they’re being attacked.

Your own sensitivity of feeling attacked is a personal problem.

I make mention of no one specific, general statements unless you feel it’s describing you then again: personal problem.

2 Likes

@kirela how would i describe myself? i am not a rabid helfer but i am not opposed to them either. XD

We are:
A. Explaining that we would rather have other races for limited Alliance race slots and breaking down what they are
B. Using other race requests to illustrate the problems with Allince High Elf requests
C. There is always some side talk, which here is less then most

That is all acceptable. If you don’t like it you don’t have to engage or you are welcome to try and get a mod involved… but I have a feeling you’re just doing this to harass.

4 Likes

Mmmhmmm, yes, because that wasn’t a woe is us, we’re just trying to be creative and passionate (about taking something that the other side has) and those meanies are just here to cause a ruckus post.

1 Like

Definitely wasn’t, sorry you feel that way.

Anyways it’s Sunday. Worst day to stay on Forums lol.

Cya guys, enjoy yourselves.

no one knows how many AR will be a thing. horde have wanted most of the ones we’ve gotten and the ones we didn’t get we’re probably getting soon.

I’ve just heard of Vulpera. Which is a new race, and seems popular. I’m sure there will be new things in 8.2 for Alliance that’ll be popular. I have a feeling Junker Gnomes will have a strong niche. They’ll certainly be a better addition than Alliance High Elves.