My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

It’s like watching the 5 stages of grief. We are still at anger and denial.

Vrykul aren’t playable in any form whatsoever, but high elves are playable as blood elves and are on the opposing faction.
Funny thing, my post about a certain someone abusing the flagging system was removed after it was mass flagged. Wonder why?

3 Likes

Yaaaas - Vrykul would be real popular, doors though.

Seriously, I want Red Draenei. Maybe the next time I make a thread about it I’ll call those people who don’t agree with me selfish. Maybe racists, that’ll take them down a peg! I’ll make a discord for those people who agree with me, we can post links there to ‘antis’ threads and call them names. Those links can be used to signal mass flagging, inflate poll numbers, and silence anyone who disagrees with us.

Is visibly jealous while mumbling: Stupid spacegoats, they look like a mix between C’thulu and a goat mumble mumble…

Wow, this is a whole new level of “my opinion it’s more valid than yours” and more obvious than usual, kudos for finally admitting it :clap:

As I said, Vrykul/Ogre. Bring in the progenitor races even if I don’t care about either.

You don’t have a lower jaw half the time!

oh no I was referring to the post who was making the comparison of your suggestion to high elves.
Vrykul/ogres would be great.

Allied races are very lazily made. I want some unique stuff

They could be more muscular with different cosmetic options, since they are red, no one should have issues.

Oh yeah, absolutely. Apparently just changing the eye color is enough for some people. Heck we can even keep all the Draenei customization options and give them some blue skin tones. That’s fair play.

Please don’t mix me with the males, the apothecaries have been very careful with maintaining my lower jaw.

Also you should have seen how my mage looked with that glitch like a years or so ago… let’s say the bottom sure showed a lot of potential when cannibalize was used.

Same here, but I’ve been accused it’s bad to want unique things that aren’t lazy recolors because other people might like them…

sigh

You guys could always make your own threads requesting races you want to play.

1 Like

The only one I want is already a playable race on Alliance. I’m not going to campaign for stealing a race from them.

A not so subtle way of saying, ‘go post somewhere else’.

It’s nice this discussion board allows everyone to post in all topics.

3 Likes

Somethimg something deaad sexy? I’m half asleep and I’m having trouble with an undead chat up line.

I know you like to eat corpses but would you eat my face? I dunno

This is a topic about wanting high elves. Opposing them is on topic, requesting other races is not.

Actually it is me lover. Not agreeing with the position set forth by the op is not off-topic.

I want worgen, but that is alliance.
So no dice

Uhm, that’s what I said. Being against them is on topic, but if you want a different race it’d be better to make your own request thread for said race instead of discussing it in a high elf thread.

Yeah exactly

Think about it

I don’t think she does irony.

Like I said, if you want a specific race, go ask for it, but if it isn’t high elves then this isn’t the place to ask. That’s all.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll come up with something hehe.

Also, wouldn’t suggesting alternatives to High elves also count anyway? I’m also a little sleepy myself and my brain it’s being slow.