My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

And I’ve disagreed with blizzard several times myself.

That doesn’t mean I’ll keep spamming them about it. I’ll simply bitterly make a passing comment about it and move on.

What about the people who wanted Classic? Do you think they were whiny crybabies for refusing to give up on their dream after Blizzard told them “they think they want it but they don’t”?

4 Likes

That’s it love, just bury your bitterness down into yourself where it can slowly morph into mental illness.

Like an adult.

If it helps I’ve seen a bit of Void Elf exposure during my time questing in BfA as Alliance. Magister Umbric pops up a bit here and there.

Never seen the argument that Forsaken = Humans, they’re basically different enough to be their own race, but that’d be pretty dumb of them to make.

It’s basically the same mentality lol

They definitely were.

The only difference is Blizzard’s legal team sort of made them do it so they could protect their ip in certain regions.

You can make yourself heard all you want. Just expect there to be opposition, that’s all.

You can make yourself heard all you want. Just expect there to be opposition, that’s all.

and I sincerely welcome the debate!

I’m already there. Been there for a looong time.

Uh the “what about classc” argument again…

When including High Elves involves protecting their intellectual property and legal issues, the situations can be compared, otherwise, they can’t.

Clears throat
Lolno.

Yeah that’s what I’ve heard, and heck, their presence in the siege of Lordaeron was pretty noticeable… unlike other elves cough

It’s a very rare straw they pull, but sometimes they will gladly pull from it.
And yes, it’s really dumb. High Elves wish they had the cultural differences that exist between Forsaken and Humans.

4 Likes

Nice “Argument”

You say while conveniently ignoring the response to the other person, but ok.
Cherrypicking tends to be a habit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can start with a point Midare made.

1 Like

Some people (won’t name them) have resorted to going on private servers to play high elves

1 Like

That’s not an argument. That’s basically saying it’s okay to engage in criminal activity because you can’t get what you want through legitimate means.

1 Like

That’s not really the same thing though.

The thing about classic servers was they were essentially offering a game Blizzard wasn’t anymore. High elves are just a feature.

Assagirl.

1 Like

And it’s a known fact that some have gone so far as to break ToS to play them here as well.

And if anything, that only damages the argument if they’re willing to gladly partake in stolen intellectual property. Blizz made their choice.

My argument isn’t in favour of them going on private servers. My argument is trying to explain that the “Classic argument” has merit because it harms Blizzard’s IP. you could say the same thing about people trying to play high elves on the private servers. They’re harming Blizzard’s IP as well.

1 Like

Fixed.

/10char

Classic threatened Blizzard’s IP because Classic WoW was a game they previously offered. High Elves were never offered.

1 Like

Would help if you actually responded in a respectful manner.

That was only a small part of it. They literally did not want to spend the time and resources to make it because they believed people did not actually want it.

Once they became convinced that people wanted it they found a way to do it.

They could have handled the entire thing with lawsuits and cease and desist.

It was only after the servers started going down did public outcry convince them there was a market.

1 Like