My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

That’s me good boi.

I know, isn’t his hat great?

1 Like

Man, it really makes me upset that despite me maining Horde people always comment how much they love my second priest’s mog. :disappointed_relieved:

I learned things about some RPers the last time you brought this up… It’s caused me to reevaluate.

Oh, you’re that guy. I like your hat.

Dont fret. The orcs will command the spotlight once the new transmog rules come in with 8.2. Youll have your day.

Those are?

Can take off everything but pants.

I really mean the ones who don’t have a sense of humour about how ridiculous it is. The kind of people who will go on massive rants how much they hate that the Goldshire inn is full of perverts.

I love when rpers are happy to admit that it’s all a bit weird and silly. I play dungeons and dragons once a week where I play an offensively French paladin.

just remove void elves then

The Horde’s going to look like a gym locker room.

Time to join the Alliance. Sign me up for Alliance High Elves!

I kid. I guess it’s easier than giving armor that looks like the armor actually worn by NPCs that populate the game? Orcs will finally look a little more like WoW orcs and less like WC2 Peons. One chip at a time.

2 Likes

Heh, I used to be somewhat active on Moonguard horde side back BC/Wrath time period and A) If you took the wrong turn in Silvermoon you could end up in an awkward situation (I really should have better remembered which bar was the one that was a shortcut) B) I think that elf stalked one of my friends once, but you were missing the fact that if I remember right Illidan AND Arthas were involved in the parentage…

If youre not having fun in RP then whats the point of doing RP? Its that same mentality I dont understand of people who try desperately to find things to enjoy in WoW but dont consider taking a break from it.

1 Like

I mean, everyone is aware of that, but there were things I hadn’t thought of before… I just didn’t think about it.

The only problem is a serious lack of robes that are pants. It’s really hard to make a tribal priest sort of thing without a kilt.

Some of the more humourless rpers take real umbridge to it. There’s daily threads demanding that Blizzard ban people for erping.

Seapope hat is best hat.

I know, I saw! I was in that thread. I tried to defuse the situation, but they were out for blood.

I concur.

I was really hoping to find a monocle emoji… I guess my disappointment will have to break the 10 characters instead.

Those are the people I would describe as weird rpers. I have no problem with rpers as a concept.

But it is tremendously fun how easily you can rile up one of the serious face rpers.

Oh no, I’m on board with you now. You’ve opened my eyes.