My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

I found some other high elf eyebrow options.

3 Likes

And yet Chen Stormstout the very first Pandaren introduced in Warcraft Lore helped in the founding of Durotar and Thrall’s “New Horde” … Just as a note.

Can’t unsee that.

So it can’t even be something you don’t have if it’s similar huh?

All those things (Except maybe facial features which aren’t exclusive to Blood Elves anyway.) where made in photoshop using in game assets. Not race has any of them.

Ok, any Flesh Toned Elf no matter how different is off limits for no good reason whatsoever apparently.

Can’t even use Alliance based models lol

1 Like

I don’t know, it kinda just looks the same but with bigger feet.

This setup feels like when you guys flip out because we want blue eyes.

2 Likes

It is a little stretched because the proportions of the head for nelves are a little bigger, but it’s the exact same face. The only difference is that the first uses a different variation of the belf face while the others stick to the same one.

1 Like

Yes, thank you for finally understanding this. I really appreciate you.

1 Like

I’ve argued in similar threads but personally I question whether folks really deserve High Elves after many of these same folks like to trash and insult Void Elves and other “less pretty” races like Kul Tirans. It genuinely makes me sad when they do that.

However, it’s ultimately up to Blizzard, and not any of us, to decide to put them in.

While I don’t really give a damn about High Elves, if they somehow did pick a patch that referenced the old WC2 days to introduce High Elves for the Alliance and Ogres for the Horde, I wouldn’t complain. Because I actually really do want to play an Ogre Mage. xD

Which is great, he also helped Jaina uncover what her father was doing, enjoyed his time in Stormwind, helped decide who made the best brew at a dwarven drinking contest, and even befriended the draenei in outlands.

He is a busy guy with lots of friends, good ol Chen.

I don’t think getting new race options it’s a matter of deserving them or not, but yes, them feeling the need to trash Void Elves particularly and sometimes even taking any sort of defense of them as atagonizing doesn’t give them a good look.
Denying that the Kultirans have had obviously a lot of work put in them doesn’t help either.
It’s comes off as “give me what I want, otherwise you didn’t try hard enough!” it’s as petty as “if you don’t give me what I want, you favor Horde”.

Exactly, all we all can do it’s provide feedback. It’s only one side that sees that as “getting in the way”, though…

4 Likes

Ultimately I think that the main proponents of high elves on top of void elves are those weirdo rpers who by their very nature are obsessed with the minutia and perhaps don’t realise or don’t care that the vast majority of people would be negatively affected so that they can play Vathien Moonwalker, the Half Elf half dragon half angel heir to the Sunstrider dynasty and lord of the Kirin Tor as well as the Silver Hand.

2 Likes

Be careful, remember the last time you brought this up?

You’re right, I don’t want to get reeeee’d again.

Totally normal people who pretend to be an elf with a tragic backstory in their time off? How’s that?

Eh, I mean, when you see folks acting like jerks, do you want to see them win and get what they want in the end? It’s just how I feel right now.

I hate it when High Elf folks trash Void Elves because they weren’t exactly what they wanted (despite them being a cool and unique take on the elf race, imo). I’m also not talking about constructive Kul Tiran criticism. I’m talking about, again, those angry High Elf fans trashing “those disgusting fatties” because again, they weren’t High Elves.

For the record I think Kul Tirans are pretty awesome and I’m working diligently to unlock them so I can play a rough and tumble brawler type monk. xD

What’s there to criticise, skinny?

Nothing from me. I love 'em.

And that transmog is damn near perfect for that character. xD

I feel attacked

2 Likes

Are you a weirdo rper or are you just a normal one?

checks the calendar

checks the time

…Normal