My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

Each day when the countdown reaches 0 it resets back to 24 hours, I think a mod may be needed to get it to unlock.

4 Likes

No, even if a mod unlocks it, it goes back to locked soon after.

7 Likes

there is the spamming rule, duplicate threads rule, etc.

the subject is already beaten to pieces in everyone head already, blizz will not change their minds because fan arts or fanfics, and the spamming only work against it.

1 Like

did this really need ANOTHER thread? this is spam. and no iā€™m not reporting it, but it is.

16 Likes

We dont know. The OP inquired via ticket at some point and there was a vague answer about the size of the thread messing with the forum system or something to that effect. I think the continuation thread was then made, but the same thing happened.

If the original thread is not accessible then a new thread should be fine. The spam issue is when new threads are made when an older thread can be used. Since the megathread cant be used, another one will take its place.

You can mute this thread if you feel its necessary.

2 Likes

It keeps getting locked repeatedly after the countdown.

That thread was created because a Blue told us to because the thread before was so broken with the lock system they couldnā€™t fix it.

Surprise, surprise, the new thread got locked even sooner. Got fixed, and now is in a worse scenario then the thread before it that the Blue told us to replace.

The system is broken and/or being greatly exploited.

3 Likes

That sounds like a terroristic threat kind sir.

2 Likes

A Blizzard CM suggested the creation of the latest megathread, so clearly they donā€™t have a problem with there being at least one thread on the topic.

5 Likes

i want horde worgen. can i haz? since you guys want alliance belves?

1 Like

I would be fine with Horde getting some Orcs or Blood Elves who have the worgen curse.

1 Like

actually what i really want you guys donā€™t even want. iā€™ll trade you helves straight across for kultiran.

its not how it work, still is spam.

when in the megathread is just a fest of spamming and toxicity, and the reason is the subject, its completely understandable to close those kind of threads for a while or a long time.

2 Likes

No such thing as far as I know. High Elves arent blood elves.

Except it has worked that way even on the old forums.

It wasnt ā€œjust a festā€ of anything. It had its share of trolls, yes, but the discussion itself was alive and fine.

2 Likes

they report anyone who doesnā€™t agree with them. which they accuse others of doing. lol.

6 Likes

velves are alliance belves too. what you guys want is peach skinned blue eyed belf model.

6 Likes

These High Elves would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

also kirela didnā€™t you say you used to main horde?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a thread for this.

3 Likes

the discussion were just spam and chat, i read then, its the same since the first one, with more headcanon and fanfic than the last.

like i said, stll is spam and its against the rules.

3 Likes

Iā€™m down with having all three.

7 Likes