My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

No such thing as far as I know. High Elves arent blood elves.

Except it has worked that way even on the old forums.

It wasnt “just a fest” of anything. It had its share of trolls, yes, but the discussion itself was alive and fine.

2 Likes

they report anyone who doesn’t agree with them. which they accuse others of doing. lol.

6 Likes

velves are alliance belves too. what you guys want is peach skinned blue eyed belf model.

6 Likes

These High Elves would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

also kirela didn’t you say you used to main horde?

1 Like

There’s a thread for this.

3 Likes

the discussion were just spam and chat, i read then, its the same since the first one, with more headcanon and fanfic than the last.

like i said, stll is spam and its against the rules.

3 Likes

I’m down with having all three.

7 Likes

That’s for a mod to decide. Groups of people are using forum mechanics in ways they were not intended in order to silence dissent.

I don’t want High Elves. In fact, I believe they will harm the game if added. However, until the pro and anti megathreads are re-established and the flagging issue is fixed, I have but one thing to say.

Make more high elf threads. Spread them across this forum like the bubonic plague!

7 Likes

you’ll get people getting forum vacations if they spam threads. this thread has no real purpose and is legit spam. if there was another megathread type thread that would be one thing. this is just… spam.

1 Like

Okay yes void elves were blood elves until they became void elves.

No… Again. We are requesting High Elves which were never blood elves.

Contrary to what some might think, the Horde doesnt “own” or have a patent on all of that species of elf.

6 Likes

That kind of behavior DID get Classic made afterall :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I really wish one day the Alliance could ask for a playable race that isn’t already in the game (game mechanic wise) with the same vigor.

You might actually get what you want then.

It was more Blizzard realizing the tons of money they could get out of it.

1 Like

do you know when tbc came out? and how long belves have been in the horde?

they already have access to the belf model but that’s not good enough because reasons.

2 Likes

If thats your analysis you are welcome to it, but it doesnt make it a fact just because you repeat yourself.

2 Likes

maybe they already decided, and decided to give a time for those threads, for the healthy of he forum, who knows.

they are the same specie/race of elf

still the same argument can be done the other. way around, the alliance have no “rights” to have the same elf the horde have

it makes a fact because it is there

1 Like

Correct. Because they want blood elves literally copied/pasted over. They want to turn the blood elves (from a game play perspective) into a neutral race.

And they wonder why it won’t happen.

2 Likes

Antis: Complain about too many High Elf threads.

Fans: Create a megathread.

Antis: Flag megathread to oblivion.

Fans: Make separate High Elf threads.

Antis: :open_mouth:

27 Likes

The purpose of this thread is that some guy wants to talk about high elves and doesn’t have a place to do it right now. I don’t agree with 90% of his complaints about the game, but he’s got just as much right to talk about what he wants to talk about in this forum so long as he isn’t toxic when he does it.

If people weren’t unjustly taking down the high elf megathread, this thread wouldn’t need to exist. It’s not spam.

16 Likes