My argument for a fresh server

No it isn’t, it’s slightly annoying in the early leveling zones, which should be a very temporary problem for a non hc toon.

1 Like

They are clustered…

You’re still not getting it. The freshers on Angerforge threw the hissy fit because characters less than 3 weeks old were joining their Fresh Start realm and this was enough to nullify the realm’s freshness. If Fresh Start realms stop being F R E S H in less than a month, why bother continually trying to appease these maniacs?

Blizzard said there would be no transfers for at least 6 months (or whatever it was), so its kinda BS. But yes, the whining of people from one fresh transferring to another was kind of silly. The vast majority of players on the server didn’t give a crap.

The maniacs that Blizzard certainly shouldn’t cater to are the C L A S S I C + morons. That server would be more DOA than SOM.

It wasn’t ‘kind of silly,’ it was revealing. Freshers were exposed as the fair-weather, FOMO chasers we always knew them to be and proved to everyone they have no staying power or loyalty to a realm community. They’ll ditch a new realm in less than 3 weeks and refuse to play with characters that are only 17 days older than their own.

Fresh Start Realms were a complete and utter failure and a lasting reminder to never tolerate their incessant nonsense.

incapable of mounting a defense, you resort to derail ‘attempts’

Yes, players move to avoid long queues, shocking. Still, any behavior from a few of the forum whiners is insignifcant to the C L A S S I C + trolls.

C L A S S I C + will be completely and utterly DOA and we don’t even need a reminder to never tolerate their incessant nonsense.

Yes it is.

And getting non-HC dungeon groups without a guild is hard for folks like that, too. Even then, guilds can’t promise a “legit” dungeon run, at least “at level”, from all those screaming about “boosting”.

Anybody can level anywhere on any server completely solo but not everybody enjoys that.

But thank you for trying to tell me how my experience has been.

This would still be a problem if there weren’t HC people on it, it would just be another dead server without lots of grouping opportunities.

Happy to give a hand to those without the powers of observation!

My point I’m trying to make is players can influence server culture which HC has.

Take your own advice, as IK what I’m talking about but have the last word if you must. I’m not gonna go into circular arguments with you.

Insofar as they can take a dead server and actually make it not quite as dead, yes.

And most are gone now. The server is just the same as it was before. Nearly empty zones, sparse AH with overpriced items, dead chat.
It’s all yours now, have at it!
Your so called culture shift was short lived.

Not really.

It’s tainted as “the HC server”, now. Gonna take awhile to shake off that stigma.

But sure, let’s just argue over every little thing I say :roll_eyes:

I been playing on there normally for the last couple weeks. It looks more like it did after TBCC launched. Just a smattering of hardcore players, who are nice to interact with. I haven’t been harassed at all for my “stupid RP emotes” during this time. The majority of the players I see are still hardcore though.
I think the server is doing fine.

It’s not arguing, I’m just relating my experience there recently.

1 Like

That’s EXACTLY my point!

THAT’S the culture of the server!

If that’s what you want to see, sure.
I’m just saying that it doesn’t feel like that to me. It mainly feels empty.
Be the change you want to see though, start recruiting!

YOU just said:

HENCE

You keep flip flopping just for the sake of saying “you’re wrong, and I’m right” :roll_eyes:

I have been.

Still my small circle and MINORITY of the server!

AGAIN:

Obviously, it’s NOT going to be this way, FOREVER :roll_eyes:

Then stop obsessing over this taint
Relax, enjoy your friends.m

I’m NOT!

I ONLY used it, as an EXAMPLE.

YOU’RE the one obsessing about it.

AGAIN:

It’s gonna take time, DUH!

I am!

Forgive me for giving an EXAMPLE of a culture that TOOK OVER a server :roll_eyes:

Granted, you can say “it’s dying”, but that does NOT change the STIGMA it has on the SERVER.

My goodness :roll_eyes:

Yes, and it’s over, most of them have moved on. That’s all I’m saying.
You are telling us that the server is now tainted. I understand that you are upset about all of it, but it’s over now.

It’s not.

The STIGMA still holds up. It’s not “over”, until the STIGMA is gone. You do know what the word “stigma” means, don’t you?