Only server with a decent Horde population is PvP
There was an Twink Alliance Rogue ganking by Sunrock Retreat
Had to death walk 3 times to get out of his range
There was another Twink Alliance Rogue ganking by Barrens border
/logout
/delete character

I’m only lvl19 and I’m already having to deal with this? Big time nope

We need a fresh server

edit: after the slaughter that is Hillsbrand Foothills with lvl60’s constantly killing lowbies I’ve cancelled my sub and I might return for classic but once SOM2 comes I will 100% resub

See you all later

2 Likes

Are you on a PvP Server?

So because you wanted what you deem “decent Horde population” and rolled on a PvP server and angry you’re getting ganked on a PvP server?

Roll on one of the PvE clusters and deal with “that Horde population” numbers (which shouldn’t be as bad as you think). Otherwise, deal with the consequences of getting ganked, on a PvP server.

3 Likes

Read what I said

Honestly does anyone know of a PvE server with a decent Horde population???

These are the clusters to gravitate towards:

PvP

PvE

Good luck!

So there is 2k items on the PvE Horde AH, there is nearly 6k items on the Alliance AH

For some reason people who play Horde want to play on a PvP server. So weird

Even if a “fresh” were to come out, there’d be no guarantee that the Horde population would even play PvE.

Though, Mankrik was the Horde PvE server side, for those of us who are PvE, before the split happened. Now, Alliance, took over.

That being said, the AH shouldn’t be an indicator of “decent population”. As HC can’t use the AH, and Bloodsail Buccaneers has a decent HC population.

The Mankrik Cluster is your PvE choice. Don’t like it? Deal with the consequences of a PvP Server.

I gave you the choices.

Get on Whitemane Era, its leveling normally the world is packed.

How many items on the AH is a very good indicator to how many play. There is nearly 3x more items on the Alliance AH then Horde, that says something

I’ll try to level my Horde character again I guess, but it is going to be hell in STV

2 Likes

No but GL out there!

Enjoy getting ganked!

1 Like

I did suggest that for PvP.

Notice how many servers are in that cluster vs Mankrik?

CRZ is a great illusion!

…and this is coming from a mostly horde player through the times.

you’re playing on the underdog faction,
you’re ugly,
you’re probably solo.
you’re probably doing better with gear and leveling than most ally ( who have to scrape together groups for content BECAUSE your solo )
you’re cooler than most ally races.
professions and almost all leveling zones in horde are far better for solo play.

like all of these reasons almost demands you to get ganked at least sometimes and especially peak times, and i’m sure i missed a few.
sorry to say, brutha. good luck !

1 Like

most everyone is on whitemane.

Still, that cluster makes me giggle for how many servers are cramped into it lol

they did that to bolster the ranks for the unpopulated servers after TBC went live… (made sense)

I’m pretty sure after the failure that was skyfury everyone realizes “fresh” is short lived.

Those “fresh” servers are doomed to get stale, die, and then get mass transferred to whitemane anyway. We saw it with skyfury > grobbulus very recently.

Whitemane is BIS. Get over getting ganked. Get to 60, go to southshore, get payback.

2 Likes

The anti fresh kids are the ones having fun ganking you. Sadly Blizz knows a majority of players want fresh but also know those players will continue playing on what we have access to anyway…

1 Like

IK, but it’s still funny for how many servers are cramped into one cluster vs others.

I don’t play on PvP Servers, and if I had my way, there’d be no PvP Servers.

That being said, like I said before, even with “fresh”, there’d be no guarantee that Horde will play PvE.

OP wants to wipe out progressed characters (mostly on PvP servers) so they stop getting ganked 'cause the Horde crowd is there :roll_eyes:

Fresh needs to remain fresh to stay fresh. That’s why once it stops being fresh they launch a new fresh. This is easy maths :pinched_fingers:t2::man_cook:t2::pinched_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Era was basically “Fresh” 3 months ago.

2 Likes