My argument for a fresh server

And again, I don’t see that. Feels like a you thing Esta.

It’s not.

You just want to disagree with me, for the sake of disagreeing with me, and it’s obnoxious.

Go ahead and have the last word. I’m on, right now, and it’s nowhere near “dead” as it was AFTER the split happened, and the CULTURE of the server is STILL of HC compared to non-HC, unless you’re endgame, which you need to level to get there.

I’m done having circular arguments with you. Go ahead and have the last word, I won’t respond.

If you insist.
The server feels much better to me. I’m glad I went back after taking time away from the fresh hell it was a month ago.
:two_hearts: Bloodsail

Neato.

1 Like

Was around sun rock this evening battling it out with scum alliance, when it happens world pvp is pretty fun. You do have to adapt to a different set of rules. Like hc. I play on pve horde mankrik also to chill and dungeon. Something about the pvp world that infuses you into it more.

just add fresh If you want fresh then play. If you don’t want then stick to your old boring full nax gears server with bots and inflation

2 Likes

Yeah, PVE servers miss out on a lot of “the game” for sure.

When you play PVP one of the early revelations is that a lot of questing areas are designed to put Horde and Alliance in the same area. You also realize that having more than one zone to quest in is sometimes a necessity due to one faction being particularly strong in the area and out for blood.

2 Likes

So, when is fresh coming?

1 Like

After not being able to level in Hillsbrand Foothills, there is always at least 2-3 lvl60 Alliance people killing everyone, I’ve decided to cancel my sub

I might resub for Official HC, probably not, but once SOM2 is released I will 100% come back to that

Cya all till then

There’s horde all over low level alliance areas too. There was a 60 priest gatekeeping stv entrance from duskwood.