My account was suspended for being spam reported

Orlyia has already responded to this thread.

15 Likes

The forum also gets visitors calling the Blizzard staff members liars – and often regarding this specific topic.

People often already have their minds made up.

9 Likes

People will lie on the internet and folks will believe what they want. If all you want to hear is from folks who telling you those lies, then there isn’t going to be much change if you’re going to listen to whatever someone say because they say it. Folks have, along with Blizzard themselves, debunking every last thing a streamer and the like had posted.

If all you want to believe what a streamer say, then have it, but it won’t change how Blizzard work.

8 Likes

And, here is a post by Orlyia in April 2023:

10 Likes

I believe this thread has just about ran its course

1 Like

For the clicks. For money. For scamming others. To cause unrest.

I find it amazing so many fall for it.

Because there isn’t one. But it’s clear that you have your own agenda and won’t take a blue post as evidence either as there are hundreds at this point refuting these ‘claims’.

15 Likes

This very thread was created by an individual who was adamant they did nothing wrong – that they were actioned due to spam reports. It’s a good thing Orylia was able to clarify the concern.

13 Likes

Because it’s the internet. I can show “credible” sources JFK is still alive, the moon landings was fake, and Elvis is fighting mummies in a nursing home.

15 Likes

I’m not trying to get you to go away. You said a blue post could clear this up. I supplied a quote of Orylia’s response already in this thread and a quote from a thread in 2023.

You’re welcome to ask your questions and we’ve all responded.

13 Likes