Mw changes

I’m literally going to cry these changes are so good https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/910-chains-of-domination-ptr-notes/936527

Demateralize - 40% reduced dmg taken while stunned for 3 seconds
Eminence - reduced port cd 15 sec Port while stunned and while not stunned its a cast

Refreshing Breeze During Soothing Mist’s channel, Expel Harm’s healing is increased by 15%, and dispels 1 Magic, Disease, or Poison effect from the target. Stacks each time Soothing Mist heals the target.

AND MORE

17 Likes

where did u find the new pvp talents ? its only state the name in the patch

Click on the link or look up official 9.1 ptr patch notes

You forgot the worst one that’s gonna be usable to ww and mw

• Eminence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Transcendence: Transfer can now be cast while stunned and its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds if it is cast while not stunned.

nvm you did, and its not usabled by ww my mistake

1 Like

POGGERS Clap

2 Likes

new monk healer overlords confirmed

7 Likes

awesome. excited to play with MWs.

FINALLY. I’m so excited man

p good changes bless up

Updated: Refreshing Breeze During Soothing Mist’s channel, Expel Harm’s healing is increased by 15%, and dispels 1 Magic, Disease, or Poison effect from the target. Stacks each time Soothing Mist heals the target.

A lot of these changes actually look pretty impressive.

That said, Monks taking less damage in stun worries me deeply seeing as that’s basically the only weakness they have ATM…
My inner clairvoyant is predicting an Arms/Destro/MW meta and I dread the thought.

More information to factor in, of course though.

3 Likes

Incredible. I missed palying MWer so much. These changes are so insane. This class is immortal now.

I still think with the pace their style of healing is a little awkward but we’ll see.

1 Like

Part of me is happy for the MW community for finally being able to play what they love…

The other part of me feels grievously worried for next season’s arena.

1 Like

I’m with you bro.

Also just wanted to say i’ve been reading a lot of your posts lately and you and I are so on the same page about so many things bro (particularly about the pace and how people don’t understand cooldown trading and how classes like ret get 6 defensives for their 1 min offensive). I appreciate your thoughtful articulation and would love to btag you to Q some time or just talk about the game.

Amnonongus#1447

1 Like

Are you sure ww monks can use Eminence too? Because it just says mw changes. I guess we’ll wait and see.

Counteract magic talent currently bugged with refreshing breeze as expel harm doesn’t give you stacks of counteract magic even though it dispels magic abilities.

Would this Eminence ability where you cast it when not in a stun it reduces it’s cooldown by 15 secs, can that still be used with the legendary that makes porting usable for the next 10 secs?

Also I love these changes but mw monks still can’t help out doing damage like all the other healers can sadly.

im all for MW being good but this is a really lame talent

3 Likes

some of these might be too over the top, but man i’m excited for mw. long time coming

1 Like

These changes are terrible and I expect only 1 or 2 to actually go through. Literally broken in terms of balance

6 Likes