Mw changes

ww doesnt get this lol stop typing

If those changes go live, MW will literally go from the worst RM healer to one of the best ones.

Counteract got a slight nerf vs dot teams, but overall, pretty nice buffs.

If those changes go live, MW will be the best healer in literally every comp.
It will be the new hpal.

8 Likes

Eminence > Dematerialize.

Ironic. Beginning of s4 bfa it was all mw. Then it was all hpal since then. Now we are back to all mw

1 Like

def helps mw, though im not 100% sure they’re really gonna be all that crazy though.

Still lacking some utility for the team, and nothing liek cancelaura returned yet.

They’ll for sure be less of a liability though.

Monk going to shoot straight up to s++ tier.

I for one will welcome out new mistweaver overlords

1 Like

i can finally play my misty boi again, i am so excited

MW has never been good via utility lol

MW is always good by being overtuned, infinite mana gods that can only die in stuns… Now they won’t even be able to die in stuns.

worried monk isn’t the right class to knight as the one that stun swaps can never hope to kill

worried as well at the classes left off this list, it’s long past time they do something about intervene

TBH I’m not even convinced that intervene is a huge problem.
I’m more convinced that it’s a huge problem on top of the rest of the kit.

I’d rather see them delete that stupid mirror legendary and look at Condemn/Death Sentence/Overwatch

MW gonna be sooooo good next patch and they needed those buffs big time. :astonished: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :open_mouth: Good for them!

1 Like

ya i bet u would finger wiggler

1 Like

Kyrian warriors rise up

Pre spear the stun

2 Likes

we back bois!

I don’t think they will be as OP as you all think they will. Yeh sure they can survive stuns now like every other healer. But other healers can survive just as well and do tons of damage to help out. Mistweavers will still do hardly any damage but can survive better now.
Plus right now mw are really bad when it comes to dampening games, other healers still outheal them in dampening long 2v2 matches. I’m not seeing any heal buffs or mana reduction costs yet.

It’s nowhere near as strong as the old demateralize was. Just think of how many times you’ve died with wall up on whatever class you play, and realize that MW monks will still take more damage than that.

It will help greatly but its far from making them unkillable in stuns like the original version.

Honestly the port out of stuns seems far stronger.

yay i cant wait for monks to be immune to death hehe such good change blissard pog

1 Like

Time to level my monk and face only monks for a whole patch

1 Like

Monks needed a buff but these changes are fried

2 Likes