Murlok Bot Farmers

so explain.

or are you this intentionally vague with your tickets, and get angry when people can’t read your mind?

can you farm there as a person? watch the bots and see where is a good spot and then farm for 5-10 min??

it is when your trying to do quests.

yes they are they are making it impossible to finish certain quests by camping all the spawn points.

the bots are even worse when you turn off war mode. much much worse.

they are when im trying to do quests.

here let me get the world’s smallest violin.

1 Like

you can farm where you want.

I’m a fan of sending out a captcha.

I’d like to see a more radical approach.

If you get reported for botting… idk, 5 times in 24 hours? You, and anyone you group with is automatically warmode enabled for the remainder of that 24 hours.

Give a new meaning to bot farmers.

Why do we ban bots why not move them to thier own server that’s cutoff from the region wide ah, this way nobody will buy anything.

So there are bots farming murloks? Or bots pretending to be murloks, farming? ;o!

This is so brilliant. Just put them in their own server where they can’t x-fer out. And they can keep buying off each other if they want to or something.

what if you could play as a murloc

its the new new blizzard. they will tell them in 2 weeks the changes and purges are coming.

so…they make the new accounts to cover any potential ones busted before the date comes.

at least retail bots don’t crap up actual content like battlegrounds. Probably charge less for mats in retail than I pay in classic too lol.

Basically how much good their bans do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0zGjCnDsE

What is a 4x2 group?

It refers to two groups of four tagging mobs so that the loot is generated for 8 characters as opposed to the normal limit of 5 for a full party. This was a big thing at least back in bfa when multiboxing was still allowed.

Okay thank you Pinar …I have seen this listed in the group finder just never knew what it was about…feel sort of dumb now…I am not a big group user of the game anymore…

are the bots really boys what if they like to think they are she or them ? :open_mouth:

I think at least a decent amount of them are bots, could vary depending on the server. If you just look at them for a few minutes you should be able to tell if they’re players or bots.

Inspect them if you can, if they’re decked out in BOE’s then they’re probably bots.

My favorite are the bots that pull aggro into the npcs at the starting area in waking shores.

That’s how they’re speed farming on top of botting.

The dev team needs to give up with trying to solely detect them on the server side. Start licensing a kernel anti-cheat. DF professions already down the drain due to bots supplying more mats than can be consumed, along with exploiters duping crafted items.

they use third party applications such as recorders, and use macros to make it look like they are playing themselves, even though they don’t play at all they are just afk, but the character moves because of a macros and recorder, and the blizard just stays quiet?
I think blizzard needs to act decisively to nerf Raw gold

kernal anti cheat are the most reviled hated anti cheats on the market. i would quit in a heartbeat if blizz did this.