Multiple zero kill WSG games from premades

Queue dodging has been fixed, yes.

I don’t think this is possible anymore, at least not in the way you are describing. You do not see any information on the other team until the BG starts. By that time, it’s too late to dodge the queue.

Pugging PVE is totally different than Pugging PVP. In PVE you are player vs the game. In PvP its player vs player(s). Who cares about how fast they get gear if they are having fun doing it. This race to the end mentality is just wrong.

No, no one in that time was getting “stomped” for days.

they didnt see a problem because it wasnt as bad as it is today. stop it.

2 Likes

If blizzard didnt intend for people to be able to solo queue they wouldn’t have allowed it. They also intended for people to be able to group with friends, but the casual disregard of solo play as a legitimate style of play and chalking anyone up who attempts to go solo for the night as an exclusive solo/anti social player is, and always will be, next level stupid.

2 Likes

I was a solo pvp player back in the day. I hit rank 9 and loved every minute of it. Anyone who thinks that today’s premade extravaganza is what it was like in the old days is extremely out of touch with reality. The literal best case justification for that belief (besides early onset of dementia) is they were always running in a premade and just assume pugs facing them dealt with it 24/7.

3 Likes

Thank you! i pvp’ed a lot in vanilla and it was pretty rare to see. makes me believe most ppl talking like that didnt play vanilla at all.

2 Likes

Really?

If this were the case, we wouldn’t have seen any of the recent fixes. We’d also be able to queue up as a raid.

Folks stacking battleground groups did exist back in the day. However, queue times made it much less of an issue. Creating said premade matches has always required a third party voice com. Further indicating that this isn’t an intended feature.

2 Likes

yes there was? On spinebreaker US i remember the top guild actively running premades to screw puggers and other players out of their ranks…

This is the most toxic reply of the modern day. Im willing to bet my extensive friends list is on par with yours and I couldn’t just fill a premade on a whim if I wanted to.

Solo play in mmos is a thing and will always be a thing. This proves especially true when queuing for a BG

1 Like

multiple zero kill wsg games in a row frome premades?

wE’Re sO sOrRy

you do know, for every match they were in, another one was going at the same time right? get out of your bubble.

Aren’t you that idiot Paladin who said Priests should never use Flash Heal in a raid? LOL

If you’re intending to level an alt and want to pvp I’d suggest you stay in the 59 brackets. No premades and games are quite even depending on the time of the day though I’d say that alliance seems to win more often from my perspective. Only problem is that it’s not that active bracket at the moment so you might have to wait a bit longer between games. Getting rep seems way easier in this bracket though since you wont be losing 90% of the games you play.

Yes

They shoudln’t be

Welcome to mana efficiency pleb, lol

Anyone thinking they’re quick healing and not cheesing meters most of the time is an idiot.

Source: best healer world

Solo play is a thing. The issue is perspective. We see that solo player that queues a bg as a person who wants to do group things. A bg is a group effort. In PvE you have all these prescripted encounters and once you learn them you generally don’t have to communicate much. With PvP everything changes all the time and not everyone has learned to react in the same way you would for optimal results. The ways around that gap is simple communication and structure.

Grouping up prior to the bg allows a hierarchy to be set in place and simple procedures to be followed based on conditions. This also allows players to more easily communicate a changing battlefield.

If a player wants to join solo then they should realize that these are the advantages they will have to face as it is a group activity, not solo. Arguing it isn’t fair is like saying you should be paid the same as the guy next to you who does more work. It’s not the effort, it’s the amount of work that gets done.

Wrong. There should be separate queues

2 Likes

That’s your opinion. Group content should be group content that isn’t punished with longer queue times just because people aren’t willing to put in more preparatory work.

You should not get an advantage just because you grouped. No sir.

1 Like

Yes, he should