Multiple zero kill WSG games from premades

It’s the most fair and logical option. Same thing as games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends have separate queues.

This is why in retail you have RBGS. So the tryhard premade teams stacking the best classes can go do that and others can solo queue. Some people that queued randomly don’t want to face 10 sweaty nerds on discord popping consumables and stacking the best classes.

This isn’t opinion, its facts and logic.

LoL just because you are going to lose honor per hour does not give you the right to gimp other play styles. Sorry Charlie.

that’s sorta how the system works tho bud so yea it does

LOL ok mr god complex.

It’s not facts or logic. The game provides many ways to give player leg ups vs opponents. That isn’t fair. Just because you take one factor away doesn’t mean it’s going to be fair.

If you are willingly not joining a group for pvp it’s on you. It’s like not putting the work in to move the fingers of one arm or not putting in work to get good gear.

Sweaties are in the death throughs. The time is coming.

It doesn’t help that alliance have repeat AFKers that get reported and not banned.

I have solo queued and I have group queued. When solo queuing in the current meta of the game I expect to lose. When I go in as a group and using discord, I expect to lose. Why? It’s because my server can’t put a decent premade team together, not even a good team. It’s no better then queuing solo and landing on a random team. At least with a solo I have a chance to land on a Horde premade and maybe win.

Currently I win about 17% of my 50 WsG matches a day, so I know the pain of losing my way to exalted. So I am willing to group, but I don’t expect to win wither I am solo or grouped. But don’t say because I go solo I am not putting any work in, and expect to be graveyard farmed by a premade.

1 Like

??? what a stupid ignorant post

they were just one of many premades on the server… both factions

We did that for AV but the great salt flood of 2020 washed that away.

You have to learn how to lead the PuG or stop queing. Start with basic offense defense assignment. All premades are not created equal. If you see everyone from the other team is from the same server and everyone gives up before it starts, you don’t deserve any honor. You either get better at organizing PuGs, que with friends, or get stomped. PvP in classic is about grouping up, just like pve is. You can’t solo que pve, so don’t expect good results solo queing pvp. Casual pvp doesn’t exist in classic at level 60, you either get better or get stomped.

there is absolutely no reason to not have solo queue in a casual game like classic. unless you’re a premade player who pubstomps why make an argument against it? players remember wsg as pug vs pug, not as a graveyard campfest by a sweaty consume chugging premade

2 Likes

The rankers should be allowed easy honor. They should be allowed to pug stomp. It’s the best fun for them. Also its best honor per hour. Let them have a good thing.

Once BG holidays start, you can pug vs pug in the non holiday BG. WSG has always been the more hardcore premades. AB should be more forgiving. Unless you get 5 capped, and then you deserve no honor anyways. I PuGed exalted AB, if it’s a premade sit on two nodes and rotate. Send stealth to ninja cap if theu don’t guard and gg at worst you lose a long 2-3 grind fest

People create premades to steamroll pugs for fast easy wins for maximum honor gains. To think people in premades are somehow more skilled or are looking for actual fun competition is just plain ignorant. Make BGs fun and actually competitive instead of just catering to the try hard honor farmers.

5 Likes

The funny thing is the Horde groups are terrible. They just stack Orc Warriors and Shamans and RNG their way to wins. Horde skill level as a whole is laughable really.

Dude’s delusional @Pollz. Just because the man was never invited to join the top teams, he thinks they never existed.

Heres a screenshot of my team from 2005, vs another premade on my server:
https://imgur.com/gallery/VdhfmuZ

I don’t know about you, but I see a whole lot of helmets.

If you know the premade is strong just sandbag and defend the FR. Even the best premades can get wiped once on a while in a turtle.

I’m going to push back on this slightly. The difference between LFR and other difficulties is that the higher you go, the more coordination / skill your group requires. Coordinated groups don’t do LFR.

I think the solution to keep philosophically true to the idea that “organized groups can achieve harder goals” is to have pug (non-ranked or shadow ranked) and ranked premade (10 man only) queues, with an ELO system that awards bonus honor accordingly for the rankers. That way, the “elite” groups face the other “elite” groups, which is in line with downing a boss on LFR vs normal, heroic, or mythic and awards proportionally.

Apples and oranges. Your scenario does not affect other real life players. Raids and dungeons are instanced and against NPC mobs. I see what you are trying to say but I disagree. When you interact with other humans playing the game it is a whole different scenario. Just because you use 3rd party programs outside of the game to group and game the system, included voice chat, to go against a random grouped Pug that largely does not use voice in the group, does not mean that you should get extra bonus. In fact you should get less. I compare it to killing grey mobs, where you get no exp.