Multiple zero kill WSG games from premades

We can agree to disagree on that point I suppose. Unfortunately, Blizzard takes 3rd party software into their design decisions. They may not have in 2004, but they absolutely do in 2020.

Anyways, In a perfect world, there should be ranked and non ranked solo queue and group queue. I think at a minimum it needs pug or ranked premade queues to let pugs have fun (and premades too? How is running a flag while the other team sits ghost at a GY fun?)

The fact of the matter, though, is that BGs are 9/10 unplayable as a pug. I think honor weekends will help the situation, but realistically something should be done.

There should be ranked solo and ranked group. People are trying to take that away because they feel their play style is better. Yes, we are going to have to agree to disagree. I do agree the fact of the matter is BG’s are largely unplayable as a pug right now.

2 Likes

Premade vs premades would not make as much honor as pug vs pug. Since good premade vs premade game can easily last an hour +. Even factoring that people would throw those matches if they just cared about honor per hour it would still make more sense for people in premades to just pug if premades were only able to fight other premades.

People cannot get honor by throwing the match in WSG. You get zero honor for a loss.

Just don’t bother with wsg. Ran into a full team of Marshal’s just before, Faps, flask’s hardcore.

Tried to get the Horde players to turtle to at least frustrate them wont even do that. So easier not to bother. Ill stick to pug vs pug in Av.

1 thats not true u get the honor u already have
2 reading comprehension

My post is about why there would be no reason to premade form an honor per hour perspective if u could only vs other premades as a premade. Premades already throw games now if they are taking to long or they d not think they can win.

well I hope premades disappear. That would be wonderful.

I was curious how is the WSG experience since I havent done it since vanilla.
Got into a pug vs Premade. Once we died my team refused to respawn. I was the only one who kept “fighting” with the horde who were camping the GY.
Anyway thanks blizzard but you can keep your WSG Pugs vs Premades experience for yourself and shove it back in your “a…s”.
BTW its 8 PM server time there is a Queue on my server Incendius. Why should I wait 1 h to get into this game ?! And I’m paying for it .
This is unacceptable . Shame on you .

are you progressing with your character? You could level while waiting in que. If not you could be fishing and herbing if you are a twink to build funds. Its not the end of the world.

Its 1 h Queue to get into the game not BG’s.

ohh, so what are you posting in this thread for. This thread is about wsg and premades.

You do realize the first part of the post is about WSG right ? Go back to your lil twinking…

you just said you where talking about entering the game… ffs

there shouldn’t be ranked solo. if you want to split queues, that’s fine, get your fun but no honor.

why you are paying is access to the game. you have it.

Waiting 1 hour at 8:00 PM to get into the game … I wouldnt call it access. Imagine if I have 3 hours everyday to play a game… Do you think I wanna loose 1 h only watching my Screen seeing I’m in queue for one more hour to get into the Game ? And by game I mean to get into World of Azeroth in World of Warcraft not in a BG.
Maybe you like to wait 1 h … I dont.

you don’t have any privileges over others paying $15/m to get to the particular realm. you have access to all realms in the region, hence the whole game. you pay exactly for that.

I think you just like to reply to post and write s…t without thinking or knowing things. When my Server/Realm “Incendius” got started it was High populated… High not very High… there were queues because dear Blizzard over populated servers at least 4th times more than a server used to be in Vanilla. Like 1-2 months ago ppl got transfered from at least 2 other servers to our server… Sorry buddy if you dont see the issue here its on you. But this is out of topic.

it doesn’t matter. you are paying for game access which you have. period

Love you Logic… Imagine if every damn Game on this Earth would have a 1 hour queue. I think there would be no gamers but people like you.

yea, common sense is a rare commodity