Multiple Issues: Login display, /who, Friends List

Hey there, running into a fair share of issues the last few days.

First, my Login Screen: Typically it shows my characters with all their updated gear and enchants. Now, after making xmog changes or switching gear then logging out of them game entirely, upon reopening the game to login, holy cripes if my toons aren’t being displayed with their previous look. Once in game, thank goodness, all is well but it did have me concerned for a few moments before my character loaded.

Friends List: This has been wonked right out. It shows players in my list as being Online when they’re not, as well as listing them in the incorrect location. ie: listing them in Stormwind when they’re actually in Dun Morough. However, sometimes it lists them correctly as Online, which doesn’t correlate with a /who search to try and verify their true online/offline status.

Which brings me to my next issue.

/who search: There are now a few of these threads in this forum as well as the Bug Support forum. I’ll just mirror two of these threads. Who list not working for some players, Can't Find Certain Players Using /who
And with regards to the /who issue, I was sort of curious if that could be tied to any popular addons causing interference?

EDIT: Scratch that last question about addons. I disabled all mine, logged out of the game completely and restarted, then logged back in. The /who search still wouldn’t work, or else my Friends List is still in error. Either way, addons or not, the issue persists.

1 Like

I’m going to reply just to get this back up, please Blizz, will you answer some of us on the /who issue???

bump because it’s been 3 years and they still have intentionally ignored the /who list function.

1 Like