Multiple groups abandoned due to no tanks. LFG is not working

LoL. You really need me to lower my sweaty criteria doncha?

Be a proud sweat person.

Thanks for proving my point.

just over 1 week in. back in classic/tbc/wrath it could take hours to find groups for some dungeons. Easy to put your money where your beliefs are if you wish lol. Honestly I have had no problems finding groups as a random dk dps flavour of the month dime a dozen. sometimes it can take a while but I do other things while I wait. its calls rpg so i do random things like find random achievements or exploring.

I didn’t mention RDF in my post at all. My post was about how the LFG tool is working as intended right now, but will hit a huge snag in efficiency once everyone and their mother gets gear from the heroics we have.

I mean, that’s a lot considering you still had to level to 80 and get at least some gear before you went into the heroics.

But to answer the question, if you’re averaging 30 hours a week, you’re pretty sweaty IMO.

No i wanna konw what you consider sweaty, because “If they are all in purple” is a pretty bad indicator.

Im trying to explain to you that is very very easy to gear in wrath right now, and then honestly if you just played the game rather then complain on the forums you would see that.

I think its working fine myself, i was only pointing out that the problem really does not get fixed with RDF either.

You really dont, i boosted this toon, and just walked into heroics right at level 80. Wrath heroics were and still all notoriously easy to do. Every group i have been with for example can time Culling with like 10 min to spare.

Wrath is SUPER easy to ger in heroics.

Havent waited more than 10 minutes for a group since wrath launched. OP is full of it.

1 Like

This conversation between us got weird. It’s like you NEED me to approve of something you did. My opinion shouldn’t matter one bit to you. But you really seem bothered that I’m not agreeing with your POV.

I’m not going to be your approval daddy.

Only weird if you make it.

But you are just dodge the point, its super easy to gear up in this game right now, and is not hard to do so. You can put in some of the most base effort to get into your Pre Raid Bis, its not hard.

Actually, Blizzard said this. Just another example of how they don’t keep their word.

1 Like

You don’t really make cohesive points but I’m happy to help. You invent random guard rails and then point at your made up fantasies and declare, “…look, see, those guys aren’t consistent because of my made up reasons…”

You attribute it to whoever when its convenient regardless of reality. The choices they’ve made are great. Don’t care what commitments you think they’re beholden to. They clearly don’t care about your opinion and made the game better. You’re still paying so they made the right choices.

You don’t understand them.

Strawman argument. This is the one thing you’ve proven to be competent at.

I mean, I could quote the times they said that, but I’m sure you’ll think I made that up, too. I could also do some googling and find multiple times they said something and went back on their word, but you’d probably say I planted that evidence to prove my point.

They said no changes was a guideline, not a hard rule and that was for classic vanilla,
which they dis do some changes to. Tbc they embraced some changes even more, an example of this is how they changed drums. For wotlkc they have embraced changes as well. They never said no changes was a hard rule.

Fair enough. But then their declaration of no RDF should also be seen as a thing that’s subject to changed based on the prevailing conditions, correct?

1 Like

Based on what most people want i would assume or what is healthy/good for the game.

Right now, we dont know if there really is enough peolpe who want RDF yet.

You clearly don’t understand what that means.

Why would you do any of that. Your reading comprehension is getting the best of you. The discussion was never about what blizzard said. Again, you make things up. I don’t think you can follow your own reasoning. Ha!

I could if you didn’t invent them. Or, if you made sense. :+1:

If they lose money. No other conditions matter. History tells us the complainers will still be here paying no matter what choices they make.

I feel confidence they won’t have to make any changes thanks to the repeatable nature of wow’s community.

Not when they have stated no rdf for wotlkc.

Sure it might change, for cata classic, they have stuck with their decisions for at least 1 expansion (good or bad) as a historical trend.

did they say no RDF in warth? i dont remember seeing that.

I’d argue it’s not about how many people want it, it’s about how many will quit the game over not having it. Right now, things are cool since the expansion just launched. The real test comes in November and December when people can’t find groups in the Wrath normals, and can only get a group for the daily heroic at max level.

I’d toss this right back at you since you’re constantly doing it. Seemingly without realizing it.

It veered that way since you’re claiming that they said no RDF and that’s the end of the discussion. All I’m saying is that history has proven that’s not the case.

On this, we agree. Like I said above, the real test will come in November and December. We’ll see how they’re doing when people start to drop the game cause they can’t get groups.

If this was the case, there would still be 12 million people playing retail. Clearly people will leave if things get bad enough.