Multiple Dragonflight reps stuck at 7499/7500 after clicking on 60ish rep tokens

I put a ticket in for my issue but the answer given assumed I used add-ons, which I do not. Anyway, after following the suggestion (delete WTF and Cache, etc), the problem persists. Below is the issue I put in my ticket:

I mailed all my Iskarran Tuskarr, Maruuk Centaur, and Dream Wardens rep tokens from 3 characters to the remaining fourth character (Hunter, Bruise). I ended up with at least 60 tokens of all three factions on the hunter. Then I clicked them all to gain reputation and the rewards that come when hitting 7500 reputation. Now, I’m stuck at 7499/7500 rep for all three and I know I should be getting at least one more reward from each faction, and probably more than that, but I don’t know how many more. This represents a substantial gold loss. Please look into this. Thanks!

Reputations are a known issue at this time. It’s not something they can fix on an individual basis.

4 Likes

Have you claimed the Paragon chests? It would seem that you can’t have 2 Paragon chests for the same reputation waiting to be claimed, so the game wont let you fill up the bar completely for the 2nd chest until you claim the first one. Claim the chest, then you’ll be able to get more rep and immediately get the 2nd chest.

1 Like

Well, it turns out the majority of the reputation issues that we’re seeing is more of a display issue. So I don’t know if what they are seeing is the same thing. We have a Support Article up that mentions it.

The War Within Prepatch: we are aware of a display issue where characters can earn large amount of reputation followed by a decrease as an adjustment. The total amount of reputation earned is correct.

Basically what is happening is the client as if you gained it from zero. So say you have 1000 reputation already from your Warband and your character gains 100. The display shows that you received 1100, then the system catches up and corrects for the original 1000, showing your reputation has decreased. The final value should otherwise be correct. It’s something we hope to have fixed in a future patch.

In the meantime, you should be able to prevent the weird calculation from appearing by talking to a NPC of that faction to populate the reputation preemptively in your list.

That would be my question because it seems like you are exalted with those reputations but you are into the paragon rank.

7 Likes

It’s not a display issue for MoP Remix.

All the Campaign: Landfall quests indicating 3k reputation as a reward just ends giving you 250 reputation with the 2750 decrease.

ALL MoP Remix PLAYERS cannot complete the Landfall achievement to get the Class Transmog set. You can search that, it’s on all WoW sub-reddit and WoW Forums.

This is a serious issue since you can’t complete the Campaign in just one sitting of chain quests anymore and you actually must GRIND for reputation every day instead of just finishing it in an average of two hours, and MoP Remix is ending SOON.

This must be looked ASAP, even now with the Return to Azeroth promotion for old players.

For any bug you encounter you’ll need to submit a Bug Report. Customer Support doesn’t handle bug investigations.

4 Likes