Paragon rep not account-wide?

I’m looking through my alts, oddly, compared to you, they all have the exact same amount of Paragon Rep. Hovering over the little Paragon loot bag and in the main Dragon isles Summary. I even went to the Keeper of Renown for Valdrakken Accord, same results.

I’m going to go ahead and complete a few WQ on an alt that was NOT max Renown before the Patch, Maruut Centaur is the closest to finish up, I’ll post my results.

Edit:

I just logged over to an alt, and all toons were at 7148/7500. This alt I hardly play at all, they did a WQ that rewarded 150X2 and 2 stages of a Hunt to get to 7513/7500, went to the Keeper of Renown, they had a yellow “?”, I accepted and turned it in and got the Satchel.

So I don’t know what is going on with your Renown specifically but for me, it is definitely Warbound, from collecting the Renown to collecting the Paragon Satchel.

Edit:

Also curious if you have seen this post:

And visited the respective Renown Keepers to see if it does populate the correct Renown? Not a perfect solution to what could be a glitch/bug for you but if it is that, you would know.