Multiboxing /gasp

I did, there was a 5 box shaman team on my old server. Didn’t see him in action but he made his presence known in Orgrimmar.

Yeah I would like to see that too because that’s essentially botting. Which Blizzard has NEVER been cool with using any 3rd party programs like. Ever injected via their client.

Fair enough, it does sound challenging.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying this is pay to win exactly, but clearly an advantage over those who do not have the means.

Again, I’m pretty indifferent when it comes to this, I was just curious.

Multiboing is not automated control. Blizzard allows keyclones as one stoke equal one action.

And to top it off?

Where my money at?

5 Likes

Read and weep .

Multi-boxing is fine but if you’re using third-party programs you’re GONNA get roasted I;E banned.

No you are not.

AUTOMATED programs. Key Clones are accepted as one stroke one action.

I essentially saw the jist of what you posted and yeah again - Multi-boxing? Totally fine. You wanna pay for 4 WoW accounts? Go for it. you wanna all have them /follow? Go for it.

But if people use third-party programs they’re gonna get banned for sure.

Stop saying that. Automated programs will be detected and you will be banned.

No they’re definitely not. Anything that plays the game for you is directly against both the old and new ToS. Don’t make me laugh.

Good thing Keycloners don’t play the game for you.

Yes. Exactly. If you’re using third-party BS to play the game for you or to play the game for you. Then you’re done for. It’s no different the herb-botting… Fish botting… Or kick botting even in PvP.

Yes they are. It’s been stated by Blues before. Do I need to dig up some of those too? key Cloning equals one stroke one action according to Blizz. You don’t get a vote on this.

I’ll just let a blue respond to you guys but if your using any third party program you’re gonna get roasted. Both by the new and old ToS.

Plus thats 15$x40

Yeah feel free to cite those sources.

I don’t wanna get worked up so I’ll skip out on this thread gents. But as far as I am concerned any third-party program that is injected or runs through the client is actionable.

Your evidence isn’t even relevant to the current argument. The use of software to coordinate control of multiple characters through a single input is 110% bannable.

1 Like

There is no TOS.

Go post in CS and ask

Wrong. Again.