Multiboxing = Cheating

I don’t know why Blizzard hasn’t made those NPCs strong enough to one shot max level characters trying to grief others.

Boxers are rare. This common line that boxing is so common is a joke at best.

Its all good when i see i join their farm no worries.

Blizz says otherwise.

Already against the rules.

No macros = no addons either (lots of addons use them internally/their framework).

Mad cow disease has reached Azeroth.

This bovine is nuts.

2 Likes

The day Blizzard decides to look into this again and changes their mind - something they’ve done many times in the past with various things - is the day that I’m just going to relax and enjoy watching the price of the goods I farm by hand with friends go back up to a reasonable price compared to the time sink to obtain.

They made their stance years ago when it was a niche thing only a few people did.

Youtube, Gold-Farming Communities, WoW tokens, and other things did not exist to the levels they did to popularize it when their original statements were made.

I shouldn’t have to have friends have alts on dead servers just to be able to farm certain things because a boxer breathed in that general direction.

Couldn’t quote it, guess because it’s locked but that doesn’t seem too gray to me :mag: Seems pretty clear

No it’s not because botters are still going to bot :rofl:

Strange then that they updated this 2 months ago

3 Likes

You’re the closest thing we have right now for botters, since in age of 2-step verification the excuse about all gold coming from hacked accounts doesn’t really work. Accounts get hacked for sure, and some of the gold is from hacked accounts, but in reality, the gold-sellers are multiboxers, and they are the only people who doing the price gouging on AH, essentially trying to convince people that multiboxers solve the problem of price gouging… created by multiboxers themselves. Why? Because only botters, multiboxers and gold-sellers have enough funds to monopolize the AH by buying out everything and placing it with higher price.
“give me proof or go away” isn’t an excuse either, because I’m not a blizzard employee, I don’t have access to internal logs. What I can see however is when the low-level same-looking group of characters appears on AH and suddenly the matts that were at reasonable price of 10 gold per piece now cost 140 gold per piece.
That, and the unfair pay to win advantage over others in literally any other medium.

Closer than actual bots?

A better question, How? Do you know this?

What about gold barons who are richer than multiboxers?

You can see who is selling herbs and ore?

1 Like

Can you do it without the extra software though? You cannot do it natively without using assistance.

No, you still need mouse, keyboard, and video card drivers.

1 Like

You can’t play the game at all without extra software.

Multiboxers, if anything, are more likely to follow the rules so they don’t risk losing all of their accounts.

Multiboxing is what i call ddos attacks

You need that to run the actual game, but you can play the game without the multiboxing software.

If you mean expansion pack and patch data…sure. The game runs fine without multiboxing software though.

You’re adding in that yourselves.

The game runs just fine without Discord. Should we ban everybody who uses that?

2 Likes

You only need Windows to multibox.

Does Discord give you an edge by yourself though?

Just like you only need Windows to run WoW and not the game client I suppose.

You are the one that acts like you need special software to multibox.

Of course you need 3rd party software to even play the game.

How is it 3rd party when the developer is distributing their own software? 3rd party denotates anything outside the native source.

Did Blizzard distribute it? If not then it is 3rd party.