Multiboxers ruin the game

are you blind? I saw them all day todoy picking winterkiss for anchor weed in drustvar

My Vulpera is level 64! I need to get him to 120 for a super secret special farm that requires a specific profession setup to use. It’s an odd combo. Herbalism/Blacksmithing. O.o

If that was true, I’d write Blizz a thank you note. :rofl:

You’re so much better at this game than me :rofl:

I’m so tempted just to boost the little guy but I want the Heritage Armor. But a boost is only like 440k…

picking herbs ISNT ‘ruining the game’, dude.
I have SEEN them…they ARENT ‘ruining’ the game.
Well except maybe for poorly skilled farmers, that is.

Yea, I can see what you mean. That heritage armor is one of my favorites.

remember a time when people complained about a huge group of multiboxers killing all the mobs in one zone. If you don’t think that ruins the game while leveling you’re daft.

Translation: I read it on the internet so it must be true.

All the mobs in a zone? Didn’t happen. Put more effort into your fabrications and they might sound believable.

3 Likes

oh YAWN…Ive seen DRUIDS in packs who ARENT MBing doing that EXACT SAME THING!

I’ll take “Things That Never Happened” for a 1000, Alex.

6 Likes

Yes, the gold switches hands. Ergo, it gets removed from one server and added to another. If someone’s buying an extreme amount of WoW tokens on one server, say, a multiboxer, it’ll dry up the amount of gold on that server.

Yup! I got the Highmountian one first before the leveling buff, than Zandalari and Nightborne with the buff, and hopefully Vulpera soon! Than I need to make a time-traveling orc I guess (not too hyped for them).

1 Like

just stop dude…you have no argument.
IF it was as your 7 alts claim in here blizzard would have HAD to have done something by now.
No one CARES about your complaining.

1 Like

Notice he said “all the mobs in one zone”. Which couldn’t possibly have happened. So he made it up entirely.

2 Likes

You know when someone buys something from the vendor or BMAH it gets removed forever, right?

1 Like

Cry babies like the OP ruin the game.

3 Likes

They want to support multiboxing then let them. I wont be spending any of my money on a game that supports cheating. Yes I know you all do not consider it cheating but it is. Not even gonna argue on it

1 Like

That’s awesome. I want to make at least one of each of the ARs. There are some I don’t care for as much, but I think they all have things I like.

I farm Isle of Thunder a LOT…and Ive seen like half a dozen players who arent MBing literally wiping a large portion of the island out farming the mobs.
I just join in when I see it.
I dont come crying here about it, lol

1 Like

The post you quoted was talking about WoW tokens, not vendors or the BMAH. Stop changing the subject.