Multiboxers ruin the game

Instead of seeing people running around in a giant MMO world, You see a lifeless blob of druids flying through the air. Sure one is controlled by a person, but the rest are lifeless automatons.

The sad fact is, the person doing this gains a massive advantage. The optimal way for every person to play this game to farm gold is to 5 box. We will only be seeing more of this as Blizzard refuses to put their foot down. We all know WoW has become less social as time went on, but multiboxers take it to a whole new level.

26 Likes

Not quite automatons. They’re just anime fans who have mastered the Shadow Clone Jutsu! (weird flute music)

3 Likes

Clearly the only option to fix this issue is to nerf DH.

18 Likes

I never liked multiboxing.

But it’s a lot of sub money for blizzard soo… pitter patter.

2 Likes

Yay. Another low-post count anti-multiboxing alt creating yet another thread full of misinformation. Just what we needed.

That’s not how it works. Try again once you’ve done some actual research into multiboxing.

12 Likes

Go back to classic. Retail isn’t for you. Thats what the classic forums told me when i posted on a retail toon.

2 Likes

They are a PLAUGE in Classic.

It never was this bad. This neve would have happened if Blizzard did not remove the ability to do so from retail. Your toons auto unfollow now on retail quite often and they phase out as well.

So now there are more in Classic than there ever was in the old vanilla because these people are getting something that they have been denied here.

Brian Holinka caused this to happen.

2 Likes

Post on your main.

Im aware they are a bad deal in classic. I just use every chance to say this to classic toons on retail forums. I tried talking in classic once. No classic avatar and you get murdered. Just giving back to the community.

What’s a PLAUGE?

1 Like

War Mode off

1 Like

The easy workaround is to let the rest of us skip the middleman and buy 10x herbs/ores for the same price from the store.

That’s even arguably LESS obstructive to the game than multiboxing, since you won’t be a constant 10v1 gank squad and/or instant-despawning nodes, preventing non-boxing gatherers from getting any.

1 Like

Yea if you cant handle the heat then get out of the kitchen… my last reply glitched so had to delete.

1 Like

Exactly. We now have an option to completely turn off PvP instead of paying $25 to xfer to a PvE realm and people S T I L L complain. Goodness me.

They make herbs and consumables cheaper and allow me to finish CTAs insta

What are you doing for me

4 Likes

If you are talking to me, then my guild will not allow that as we do not allow anyone from the guild to post on any toon from our guild, while in our guild, not allowed to link to our toons, not allowed to promote other than on YouTube which I have an a separate account from this one.

Just think of this as my main. It isn’t, not by a long shot, but still.

And if you are talking to OP… I doubt they will. They went into very little detail about this post.

That will be one shot for everyone.

3 Likes

That’s an odd realm you are on, little 56 orc, where there’s only you and a druid 5 boxer playing.

1 Like

That would be substantially less work than multiboxing would be.

1 Like

There needs to be a way you can force only one WoW application/account per computer or per home connection.

Of course, there’s no real way to make this happen, or if you have multiple people playing from one household it can be detrimental.

If the MMO genre ever dies, I’ll thank the multiboxers. :dollar: