Multi boxing is fine eh?

You’re response didn’t make any sense relative to the request. I asked you what makes me a hypocrite and you went off on some rant bout people whining.

We are up to 3 things now.

1. Please provide evidence that 99.999% of players don’t care about multiboxxing.
  2. Please provide anything that all that shows I’m being a hypocrite.
  3. Please provide anything that people are contending the fact multiboxxing is allowed. You continue to post that it’s allowed as if someone is arguing this point.
1 Like

I pay a sub fee so that is unfair advantage because I can log in for longer periods of time than they can.

1 Like

If we are going by the forums threads and posts as complaints then they are correct. What statistics are you using?

1 Like

comprehension issues?

…and isnt it ‘unfair’ that one guy can play for 40 hours a week and get top notch gear WAY before the guy who can only play 4 hours a week?

2 Likes

Ya def not find it goes against terms of service to farm opposite faction members of you work with them but somehow completely fine to multi box 5 fire mages and greater pyro blast one shot them

I wonder how much longer until blizzard bans multiboxing, at this point with the amount of complaints against it it’s only a matter of when not if.

Because blizzard is ok with it then theres nothing wrong with it? Lmao what. So what if nect year they announce they wont allow multiboxing? Your just gonna change your opinion to whatever they say? You don’t have your own thoughts and opinions? Its pay to win, which is unfair in any game. So try having your own opinion instead od just saying what blizzard says because one day they may change their stance

1 Like

oh YAWN. :yawning_face:
WHEN you can get even TEN percent of the player base at large in here screaming about it…i doubt even then its going to get blizzard to change the policy and ban it.

2 Likes

You must be new here.

1 Like

define ‘wrong’.
‘Muh feelings’ arent relevant.

then no one boxes anymore?
Their game…their rules…which is why Im not spending my days crying about pathfinder anymore. No point. You cant fight he-who-shall-not-be-named.

no…its not…and no…its not.
You can box any time you WANT to…I know…I tried it myself.

1 Like

me? :laughing:
/sarcasm, I hope

haha I meant like the amount of complaints about the prepatch event was far less and blizzard took action so they might do something about multiboxing but who knows like you said they might take their covenant stance and ignore it to.

That’s not a permanent change to the game. That’s a limited time event. Multiboxing has had complaints for the entire 15+ years of the games existence. It’s still allowed. Why would any of this make a difference now is the point, I believe.

Blizzard has the server data and understands it well enough to SEE if boxing is causing some imbalance in the economies on various realms they are on.
Im not even listening to anyones complaint about boxing seriously because NONE of us have that data.
All we have in here is whiny emotionalism and TONS of entitlement.

2 Likes

By paying more money, you auto win more fights… Paying more money leads to more power over other players. Unless you can explain how thats not pay to win? :slight_smile: id love to see you try that one

It’s never been as bad as it is now with more and more people doing it. Before it was far more of a fringe thing but as lots more people do it, it will impact the ingame economy far more thus leading to more and more complaints and eventually most likely action against it.

WRONG…you can FARM gold for your extra accounts. I know…I did it.
Try harder.

Lies. Prove that statement or admit that youre making jokes up for dramatic effect.
secondly…SO WHAT?
its allowed so its irrelevant

2 Likes

“The money is always right!”