Multi boxing is fine eh?

To be fair, Blizzard also called a guy’s idea on “call to elements” a “very bad idea” but made it a reality shortly after.

ah, another “I can’t find an argument so imma say something negative” comment from Orctang. You’ve expanded your list little buddy.

Famed Orctang quotes when he loses an argument:

1. “no you wrong”
  2. “You don’t win”
  3. “It’s not valid”
  4. “Not true.”
1 Like

I’m glad you agree. That wasn’t hard. We don’t have to like things that are evident.

You don’t have the poise to show that the game is pay to win by any means. I have shown that it isn’t and you just refuse to accept it.

2 Likes

So, now there are positives and negatives to multiboxing. Nice you agree to that.

Shown and think are not the same thing, friend.

I have shown by the definition, but you can think about it.

1 Like

I never disagreed with that. I even said in this thread that I’m not for or against it. It makes my herbs cheap.

Again, shown and think are not the same thing, buddy

Ok, I don’t know that I agree on the prices of herbs, but anyway.

I know keep on thinking of new definitions.

I could show you evidence but we know where that will go lol :stuck_out_tongue:

On your server or mine?

I leveled engineering recently. Cost me a damn arm and a leg. Stupid multiboxers have failed their side of the bargain! :angry:

I am everyone…and no one.

nice try…but you can ‘pay’ for box accounts just by ‘playing the game’.
Try harder.

1 Like

It’s funny that the people asking for evidence are the people that never provide it.

who is contending that?

like everything else, you won’t respond.

You never said how I was being hypocritical.

Please respond. Thanks.

2 Likes

I know no one provides evidence of anything you only get opinions here. That is what the forums are about, but most people feel their opinions are best especially when it comes to “removing” things from the game.

I enjoy the comedy of these threads immensely!

2 Likes

gotta admit…curiosity got to me…yup…low post count and a hidden profile.

1 Like

already did, sealion.
I know it…you know it…the folks who ARENT biased who read my posts know it.

1 Like

anything they dont like is going to be ‘pay to win’ or ‘unfair’ LMAO.
Good god Im glad I have two 27in monitors so this garbage isnt wasting much of MY game time :laughing:

2 Likes