Multi boxing is fine eh?

I’ll just leave this right here for you to chew on.

78 Likes

Here we go again.

yes, multiboxing is fine.

45 Likes

multiboxxers have never been fine but blizzard wont do anything about it cause they get paid money

134 Likes

Than watch the video and tell me it still is fine

12 Likes

This.

This is the bottom line. Because at the end of the day, Blizzard is a business and, in this day and age sadly, all businesses are about their bottom line first and their product and/or service a very far second.

48 Likes

No need. I know what multiboxing is. It’s fine, Blizzard also thinks it’s fine.

20 Likes

It doesn’t really matter what you think. All that matters is what Blizzard thinks - and they think it’s fine. What everyone else thinks is irrelevant, even if it is a questionable decision from Blizzard.

9 Likes

If the new PvP meta in BG’s becomes this…oh boy.

3 Likes

So PVP happened?

:cookie:

25 Likes

that video makes me want to multibox

19 Likes

What I’m getting from this video is that non-multiboxers need to up our levels of coordination. Wow!

8 Likes

Yeah instant reactions :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thankfully it won’t, as they disabled /follow in BGs which multiboxing requires.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter what any of us think, we aren’t running anything.

Correct.

There is nothing questionable here, we aren’t in a position to question anything they do. Either we agree to it and play or we don’t agree and don’t play.

5 Likes

Boxing doesn’t require the follow function. The follow function makes it easier but it’s not required.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why you thought you had to say this when I said this in my post.

Of course there is. It’s borderline P2W. They have put some restrictions on multiboxing over the years, but it’s not like we have to like the decision - nor like we can’t question it.

13 Likes

You have to pay to play. We all did. Did you win because you paid?

4 Likes

A coordinated group beat a group with no coordination. Do I applaud?

10 Likes

A player beat a group of players by paying more money.

Definition of P2W.

31 Likes

Thread is anti-multiboxing. Video is posted for support to argument. Two minutes into video, guy says “They do not take action against multiboxers. I basically agree with this. Multiboxing is, in my humble opinion, something that should be permitted.”

Am now confused what the thread is about.

12 Likes