Multi boxing is fine eh?

You can stop arguing in bad faith, this is a joke of an argument that you parrot again and again. “It’s allowed” does not mean it doesn’t have a negative impact, or shouldn’t be changed. The negative impact is obvious, and already well documented. Pretending to demand “proof” is dodging the issue.

The point is that players at large have had enough of a single person reaping the rewards for multiple accounts simultaneously, and that having an outward effect on the game. It is absolutely pay to win in the most literal sense in terms of gold making. And that is an issue - no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

It isn’t pay to win ,when they pay with gold by multiboxing or bots because they farm it.

1 Like

take a hike…you either have something valid here or you dont.
clearly NONE OF YOU have ANY VALID arugment against boxing or we’d have seen it already in these many long winded whine sessions.

its ALLOWED…and you all sound overly entitled in your rants in here.
ifyou dont like the game the remedy is easy…go play something else that doesnt allow boxing.

absolute garbage nonsense statement.
YOU DONT speak for players at large. like that fact or not.
you are nearly all posting on low post count alts on this topic and usually on a number of alts to pad threads, lol.

sorry but it AINT.
Boxers FARM to pay for those accounts in many cases…just like ANYONE here can do.
Try harder.

1 Like

they aint fooling anyone. It always comes down to three points…

• bad boxer wont let me gouge
  • bad boxer stole muh node
  • bad boxer ganked me.
  1. tough…compete or quit
  2. they dont own the node
  3. turn WM off or stop crying about it.
1 Like

Yeah,and now ,ptw, if they really know what that is.

1 Like

The OP provided a video link. All you have is a probable but unproven situation.

Guess which one is not valid. Oh right I forgot Octang can simply declare anything invalid and it magically becomes a fact.

You have nothing to date.

Yes, I have provided a positive situation brought by multi boxers myself; I agree there are positive and negative to this.

yeah…if it were p2w Id have quit already. Ive tried that crap and its a money pit regardless.

If you ever played “Lords” you’ll find out just what ptw is your money goes quick.

1 Like

We know who these blind bats are, they keep ignoring the links and video provided.

Everyone can see them sticking their head in the sand, chanting “it isn’t valid” or “there’s nothing concrete”. Their posts mean nothing, and these hypocrites have zero credibility.

1 Like

I tried some android REAL pay2win games. yeah…you may as well give them your bank card or a blank check, lol
These folks have no clue what p2w is LOL

1 Like

really?
Is boxing allowed?
How long has it been in the game?
did bliz just recently update the boxing statement page showing its STILL allowed?

Not sure if your ‘mean nothing’ post means anything given ALL of anything that ACTUALLY matters is in our court.

1 Like

I see people are still pulling stuff from the bot communities play books.

Congratulations on redefining “pay to win” so broadly that it applies to anyone who has ever spent money on this game.

2 Likes

heh…let them go play ESO for a month. They’ll be screaming to come back here with all the money grubbing going on in that game, lol.

let’s make a list of what would improve if multiboxing is gone.

there you have it that’s the list

All I missed all the chit chat, but hey at least Rahkeetahp is back :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah…got dinged for daring to speak against he-who-shall-not-be-named :wink:

I did not even watch, but I’ll take a guess that PvP happened in PvP mode and OP is upset.

There are videos on youtube just go look them up. Don’t be so lazy!

My friend and I (2 characters) took out a multiboxer with (8 characters) with absolutely no problems.

Ashran brawl I believe.