Mouse/Clicking/Movement Issues

Since the patch has dropped, I have had issues with my mouse in-game. About 85% of the time, I can barely click NPCs, my spells, or vendors and not be able to move with my mouse. I know it isn’t a hardware issue; just wondering if anyone is experiencing this same thing.

14 Likes

I have bind two techniques on my mousewheel which does not work when my mouse pointer is on my action bar. When my mouse pointer is not on the action bar I can use my scroll.

I play without addon and never have this problem before today

1 Like

I am having the same. I can’t use anything in my bag, at all. I have turned of every add-on and can’t do anything. Can’t sell, switch gear , or even use my hearthstone

3 Likes

the game is completely unplayable for me, mouse clicks of any kind (including side mouse buttons) are only responsive maybe 20% of the time.

5 Likes

dont use atlas addon

That worked for me. If not that then idk

3 Likes

I play without addon so it’s not that for me

5 Likes

Its weird some of my characters are completely fine, but some of them seem to have a weird lock on mouse inputs. Things like being incapable of interacting with menus/npcs/objects in addition to being incapable of using moving the camera. Its awful.

3 Likes

You, my good doggo, are a genius!

I had AtlasLoot Enhanced installed, and it seems from that addon’s page that someone reported it using an invisible frame that interfered with the UI and the mouse. Disabling that addon cleared things up.

Many thanks! And a full bag of doggy treats for you! :candy:

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

RE: the Atlasloot addon clash - I had it disabled, but when I deleted it from my addons folder, all my mouse issues went away! THANK YOU!!!

Same issue, I’m having major issues using the mouse to turn, and also I can’t click on NPC’s, mailboxes or anything else.

2 Likes

Same issue. Can’t click on npc or move. Disabled Atlas addon still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I am also experiencing issues with my mouse and movement. Previously I was able to move my camera around with my mouse and move but now its not working anymore. I can’t interact with some add-ons like Vuhdo at all cause it requires a mouse-click. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Having the same issues!

1 Like

I was having issues opening my bags and using the taxi service. I went into add ins and disabled my bank items, in-flight timer, in-flight loader. Reloaded UI, now it’s fine.

1 Like

As mentioned above, several players are experiencing issues with out-of-date add-ons covering parts of their screen or capturing mouse clicks. These do not update when the game does, you would have to manually do that on your own. Some of them have new versions for 9.0. If they are still marked with an 8 in their version number, they may cause issues.

To fully disable add-ons, you need to rename the folder in the directory. Then you can add them back til you find the problem.

I never play with Addon and never even download one and i have this problem since pre patch launch :

I have bind two techniques on my mousewheel which does not work when my mouse pointer is on my action bar. When my mouse pointer is not on the action bar I can use my scroll but if curser is hovering over any action bars spells it doesnt works.

it’s really annoying because I bind on my mousewheel the two techniques that I use most often.

5 Likes

I disabled all of my addons, and it fixed this issue for me. Maybe a solution for others.

1 Like

I play on a Mac, have no add-ons, and since patch cannot right click at all! System-Keyboard Options shows Command left click enabled to make a right click (as always) but it no longer works.

1 Like

having the same problem among other problems yet been playing shadowlands beta with no issues

I found this issue to be related to outdated addons, once I unchecked load outdated addon box, everything seem to work fine. I wasnt able to turn with mouse about 80% of the time before.