Mouse clicking not registering in patch 9.0.1

Thank you, this fixed it.

OK that worked. I have no clue why, but yeah AtlasLoot seemed to be the culprit for me

1 Like

I tried a /framestack slash command, and it looked like Atlasloot had a large invisible window up over a great deal of the screen. That may have been catching mouse clicks-and-drags intended for the backdrop (which moves you around).

9 Likes

Disabling Atlasloot core worked for both my partner and myself.

1 Like

I think it’s neat to know that that can be done. Someone in another thread mentioned that it was like a giant invisible box was preventing clicks. :smile_cat:

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Looks like disabling Atlasloot is helping for most.

Disabling and/or removing addons after a major patch is always a good idea to try when encountering technical issues like this. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

nope,. atlas loot deleted and still broken, cant use mouse in center of screen

4 Likes

Did you disable / delete atlas loot core? Not just the one titled AtlasLoot BFA?

I can confirm, it was Atlas Loot, disabled them, game works now.

2 Likes

Here we go - roll in the ‘its on our end’ response. Fix your game. This is caused by your companies end. Keep us updated on a fix for this. Talk to your team and find out why.

1 Like

Exorsus Raid Tools was doing it. Disabled and no more invisible box.

1 Like

Disabling AtlasLoot worked for me as being suggested by other people

1 Like

Incorrect.

Addons are optional, and the onus is on their authors to keep up with changes in the game. If Blizzard decided today to break every addon in the game, they would be in their right.

4 Likes

100% fixed! Mine was a “random quadrant of the screen does not allow mouse interaction” issue, sometimes the right side, sometimes the middle, etc. Now it works everywhere. Thank you.

I have seen that some players are having problems with their mouse since the patch came along. My problem is a little different from what I have read so far.

I have bind two techniques on my mousewheel which does not work when my mouse pointer is on my action bar. When my mouse pointer is not on the action bar I can use my scroll.

I play without addon

Small indie company problems, I know.

and resetting the WoW User Interface does not work

Can confirm this also worked for me. Half an hour in and have not had the issue arise again.

Disabling AtlasLoot worked until I closed the game and re-opened it. Now the same problems are back. Re-enabling AtlasLoot, then disabling it again worked.

1 Like

I have removed all of my addons, switched back and forth on the versions of DirectX, fiddled with more dials and switches than Mimiron’s workshop and my toon is just standing there, giving me the middle finger and refusing to move.

I have a SteelSeries Rival mouse. There is no earthly reason why I shouldn’t be able to map my right and left mouse buttons on the Key Binds interface, but again, it’s just a giant middle finger waving at me.

Like so many others, I’ve been persevering through patch days since the early 2000’s and with all the love in my heart I just want to play my toons.

does impression of Winston Wolfe in Pulp Fiction “Pretty please with sugar on top, fix the f’ing game.”

1 Like