Mount Collector Support Group v25

Thank you! I’m not a hardcore collector so I didn’t even know that mount existed. Went to Wowhead to inspect the comments and saw a guy stating it dropped after 4000 attempts. Feeling lucky!

4 Likes

Just purchased my 518th mount from the Quartermaster in Korthia. My newest mount is the Winter Wilderling!

In order to obtain this mount, You’ll need to have earned the meta achievement “On the Offensive”. You must also have a total of 1,000 Stygia to purchase this mount!

7 Likes

#665 - Enchanted Wakener’s Runestag (first attempt)
#666 - Forsworn Aquilon (I now have all the Korthia Covenant mounts)

8 Likes

(provided that you have 80 rewnown alts on other covs) you can swap covs and buy the other ones one cov at a time, can’t you now?

#667 - Wakener’s Ruenstag
#668 - Fierce Razorwing

I only have Venthyr to finish out (3 mounts left) and I’ll have all the covenant mounts.

6 Likes

Finally got around to killing my last rare I needed to earn Conquering Korthia! As a result of earning it, I completed the meta achievement Breaking the Chains!

Upon completing the Breaking the Chains achievement, I earned the Hand of Salaranga mount. This is also my first hand-looking mount as well. :slight_smile:

As a result of this, I’m now up to 519 usable mounts on my main in-game!

7 Likes

#669 - Hulking Deathroc (Violet Mistake)

6 Likes

Fellow mount enthusiasts, can anyone report having received a necroray egg from maldraxxus/necrolord callings since 9.1.5?

Like 100% for sure for sure got one since 9.1.5 (last 2 days have been maldraxxus callings.
Bonus points if you got an egg either of these days)

I got my last two since 9.1.5, one on 11/28/21 and the other on 12/04/21. I had 10 alts doing the maldraxxus callings plus switching to that covenant to do the other two callings that reward potential chests with eggs.

Yeah same here with the alts/swapping. Done far more boxes post 9.1.5 than for the 2 eggs I got before that patch.

Bad luck I guess /shrug

Yup! I received (1) egg from the Maldraxxus Calling Quest(s) before 9.1.5 dropped. However, I’ve yet to receive anymore eggs since the patch dropped. Unsure if this is a bug or if Blizzard lowered the drop-rate for these eggs that hatch into mounts.

2 Likes

Just got my 520th mount for earning the Torghast meta achievement, Flawless Master.

You earn this achievement by completing Flawless runs in each wing on Layer 12 within Torghast. My newest mount is the Mawsworn Charger! :smiley:

8 Likes

Just looted Endmire Flyer, From the rare, Famu in Revendreth. Took me only 30 attempts to earn it! This takes me to 521 usable mounts on my main now! :smiley:

8 Likes

I just got one a week or so ago on my priest when out in Maldraxxus and got my last and final necroray mount.

3 Likes

#274 - Val’sharah Hippogryph

6 Likes

#670 - Obsidian Gravewing

6 Likes

546 Kaldorei Nightsaber
547 Skullripper
548 Ashenvale Chimera (I had been neglecting the Darkshore/Arathi mounts until now)
549 Callow Flayedwing (hatches in 4 days so I’m counting it)
550 Battle Gorgon Silessa (90 attempts)

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all mount hunters out there, and may 2022 RNG bring fortune to all your mount drops!

6 Likes

#671 - Wild Hunt Legsplitter (Done with maw assaults)

6 Likes

(before I lose count…)
#275 - Enchanted Fey Dragon
#276 - Iron Skyreaver
#277 - Heart of the Aspects
#278 - Sinfall Gargon
#279 - Horrid Dredwing

7 Likes