Mount Collector Support Group v25

Just got my 1st mount from the Necrolord Assault invasion that is up currently in The Maw and my 499th mount. My newest mount is the Undying Darkhound! :smiley:

7 Likes

So close…gl on the next mount.

3 Likes

#622 - Avowed mount.

For some strange reason, there are finally groups up for the rep grind. Roughly a 5 hour grind.

6 Likes

hey! great going! I regret not going ham for this back in Legion when prestige was the barometer and not honor. I got to level 22 for a title and stopped, 25 was your horse. Only took a few weeks back then. Great job!

2 Likes

#116?

Sinrunner Blanchy!

I also received

• Sinfall Gravewing
  • Something something Battle Gargon
5 Likes
  • #477 – Surf Jelly
  • #478 – Harvester’s Dredwing

Count adjusted to reflect Kyzera’s usable amount.

5 Likes

Just did my daily stuff in Korthia today. Just need (1) more Lost Razorwing Egg to obtain the Dusklight Razorwing mount now.

Also, Just need (1) more Tasty Mawshroom to get the Darkmaul mount now. Which mount will be my lucky #500 usable mount for my mount collection on my main? Will it be the Egg Mount or the Mawshroom Mount? Guess we will find out! :smiley:

6 Likes

#259 - Autumnal Wilderling

6 Likes

#500 - Ironclad Frostclaw, from a BFA achievement
#501 - Kul Tiran Charger, for unlocking the Kul Tiran allied race
#502 - High Priest’s Lightsworn Seeker, Legion priest class hall mount
#503 - Harvester’s Dredwing, Venthyr assault chest

Just 2 legion class mounts left - mage and DK. Edit: and I just read the 9.1.5 patch notes and don’t have to do the Breaching the Tomb questline again. No more farming Marks of the Sentinax!

5 Likes
  • #479 - Sarge’s Tale
  • #480 - Sinfall Gargon

Count adjusted to reflect Kyzera’s usable amount.

5 Likes

Just got my 500th usable mount for my main in World of Warcraft! Thanks to Blizzard for adding the new mount promotion for Hearthstone!

Newest mount is Sarge’s Tale! :smiley:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the 500 mounts!!

I just got Sarge a few minutes ago. I kept playing Hearthstone, because I was having fun with the Mercenary Deck. I forgot how fun the game is when I actually set down to play it.

4 Likes

Just got Sarge’s Tale today and totally loving this mount. Would love if it could flying using the same animation it uses for the mount special animation.

5 Likes

Just looted my last Lost Razorwing Egg in Korthia tonight. So make that 501 mounts obtained for my main character now! My newest mount is the Dusklight Razorwing! :smiley:

6 Likes

#260 - Sarge’s Tale – Such a cutie! But it doesn’t fly, unlike Squeakers :cry:

5 Likes

Underrot Crawg, finally done with that place woooo

7 Likes

#624 - Sarge’s Tale
#625 - Soulbound Gloomcharger
#626 - Rampaging Mauler
#627 - Green Marsh Hopper
#628 - Blue Marsh Hopper

6 Likes

Just looted my 502nd mount in-game! Took me many years to obtain it by farming on all of my alts and my main, But I finally have it! Just got The Headless Horseman’s Mount from the Hallow’s End World Event! :smiley:

8 Likes

Very nice!

My wife looted it on her first try…will never forget…

4 Likes

#258 - Sarge’s Tale
#259 - One of the Lion renown mounts from Kyrian Covenant, forgot the name
#260 - Yu’Lei, Daughter of Jade (5000 timewarped badges, long but worth grind)

5 Likes