More World of Warcraft Experiences to Come

More World of Warcraft Experiences to Come

With Plunderstorm in full swing, we wanted to share a brief word from Executive Producer Holly Longdale on where things are and give a small hint at what is coming next for World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

20 Likes

I’m looking forward to Timerunning and moving on from Plunderstorm.

edit: Praise the Stormwall

21 Likes

I really hope its evergreen content and not some timed thing that otherwise would be a wonderful addition to WoW all the time. >:[

46 Likes

You guys could have said a bit more than that lol

58 Likes

so the next Experimental Event is apparently going to be PVE focused, so I don’t wanna hear any whining.

7 Likes

“Pandaemonium is a PvE event”.

Wow, wild.

lol. It’s so goofy they need to placate mog farmers by even saying this.

7 Likes

Wow this is quite the non-announcement. Thank you for communicating exactly nothing.

44 Likes

Not quite yet, but we will. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

This isn’t communicating anything, I don’t understand why this was put out as a statement.

55 Likes

It’s a FOMO event. Tears will still flow.

2 Likes

Just stop. Make fun content for the game that we pay for, not something like Plunderstorm. The game is okay at best, but I don’t pay for WoW to play other sideshow games that have nothing to do with the MMO. So, please make it an in-game event or content. You saw the reaction to your terrible execution of this event, I don’t think you’ve learned anything.

61 Likes

If you’re not bringing back MoP CM sets or a recolor of them, we don’t care.

2 Likes

Maybe this guy doesn’t, but I do!

6 Likes

Holly did drop a big hint by saying “PvE content.” That wording shows that they are aware of the rift that Plunderstorm caused and are concerned. For Holly to feel the need to say something, even though there’s nothing to really say right now, shows that they are deeply aware of how Plunderstorm could have gone better. She’s trying to keep us excited about what may come in the near future.

14 Likes

If it’s good, I’ll say it’s good. If it’s bad, I’ll say it’s bad.

No need to appreciate everything regardless of quality or effort.

I pay and I’m allowed to have an opinion of the services I pay for.

Thanks.

31 Likes

Plunderstorm kinda wrecked me, but I’m still very excited to see what’s next. Love your positive personality, Holly.

4 Likes

More experiments supported on the iron back of FOMO.
Great, can’t bloody wait.

21 Likes

Wait, let me guess, another limited time event outside of WoW with rewards for WoW tied to it to increase engagement metrics and bribe players to play it just like Plunderstorm.

36 Likes

I very much hope the next event is announced with such detail, and such notice, that I can plan an itinerary as I travel through it.

Wonder if we’ll get a pre-emptive streamer buyout with this one as well.

22 Likes