More World of Warcraft Experiences to Come

bring back scarlet crusade

1 Like

I hope it’s ninjas.

Then we can finally resolve the ninjas versus Pirates debate.

:ninja: :pirates: :ninja: :pirates:

4 Likes

uhhh what was the hint supposed to be :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

I love Plunderstorm. I plunder in the morning, I plunder in the evening. I couldn’t plunder my gf because I was plundering some malding peps. Can’t wait for the next events. Keep it up you spineless jellyfish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know they will, and they will also have another creator event that they will probably bribe players to watch with a reward tied to watching for X amount of time.

5 Likes

Pandamonium! Oh boy, can’t wait until we get more details

2 Likes

Good to see you guys keeping up with trying new things looking forward to seeing what comes after the Plunderstorm event.

4 Likes

“We hope those of you who are looking for PvE focused content will enjoy what we’re planning”

They put this out to try to placate the malding surrounding Plunderstorm from mog farmers.

Sad that they felt they had to do this but in a sense kind of their fault for cultivating this kind of atmosphere by catering to mog farmers.

5 Likes

“What do you mean I have to time dungeons for a reskinned challenge set!?!? Blizzard really hates pve players1!1!1!”

2 Likes

It’s their fault for putting any WoW FOMO rewards into a limited time event, that’s literally not even in the game we pay for. You guys will defend anything, including trash practices from billion dollar companies trying to drive player metrics to sell ideas to investors.

33 Likes

Forgot to add, they will probably do this to try and bribe back open world players since it looks like Season 4 will be a repeat of SL fated season with no updates to open world content rewards. So they know those players will probably leave so drop this event and say there is something for us.

6 Likes

Yea honestly I know they are going to release more PvE stuff in WoW, I don’t get the point of actually saying it in a standalone statement.

You sure have alot of FoS promotion and event achievements, I wonder how did you get them?

Maybe you got them during their limited time events!

2 Likes

Hm a pve event
 and the survey that I took mentioned something about “decorations” in it
 player housing maybe?

I know wishful thinking.

4 Likes

The roadmap says there will be new open world rewards in season 4.

2 Likes

Player housing is such a massive undertaking resource-wise there is no way it would ever come in a mid-expansion patch, speaking as someone who works in game dev.

6 Likes

Almost all of those achievements are from the game that I pay for, you know
 In-game events

5 Likes

Ok cool, but first: A way to get Plunderstorm rewards WITHOUT PVP, before the whole event goes away and takes those items with it. Please.

6 Likes

Wow. Just like Plunderstorm!

Oh I know it’s just wishful thinking at best.

One can dream! XD

1 Like