More than 800 employees have signed an open letter to leadership

Just imagine if they make flags public. That will be a revelation.

There are lots of posts in this forum on the topic of these legal issues. Mods can move it to an off-topic forum if they feel it is appropriate to do so. It is not your forum.

2 Likes

This news just broke at the time of this post.

I wonder if they will complain when the company is forced to downsize because their negative media pressure and activism succeeds and impacts revenue…of course they will

1 Like

The whales will cover the revenue.

We don’t know you very well, actually. We make assumptions from your actions, which seem to indicate you have a need to censor any thread on this topic. And why would you want to do that? I’d guess you’re trying to cover for Blizzard and you think you can help them win the court case by false flagging threads in the forum.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…?

2 Likes

Well said, :clap:. I am out of likes for today, so now I have to resort to the clapping emoji.

Hate to say it man, but when your right your right.

Every single point you laid out is completely accurate. At this stage what is it… a week in now? It would be like a sleazy reporter standing in front of a burning building and then announcing:

Doesn’t matter if it was years ago. It still happened.

2 Likes

No you’re wrong.

You are supposed to have telepathy and mind read Aerisala to ensure you don’t say the wrong words. Remember, contact your local Superhero Center and be assigned with powers before you respond to Her Majesty Aerisala, the Conqueror of World of Warcraft Forums, Blessed Defender of the Right Threads in Offtopic Forums.

1 Like

THis is about Blizzard the company that makes the game so it is indirectly a topic that concerns the game and I am willing to bet every other forum for all of their other games is doing the same.

You don’t want to read about it then don’t click on the thread and if you don’t want to keep seeing the thread then click on it then

If you are concerned about the voicing of game play in the forums you can go here

or here

or here

and here

2 Likes

Good on them.

Blizzard is nice, can’t wait for the next expansion :smiley:

Take your milquetoast opinions and room temperature IQ back to reddit you absolute human trash receptacle. They’d love your style of head-in-sand fanboy whataboutism there.

2 Likes

Its easy for people to sign a letter when confronted by bullies who would take it as a sign of guilt if you didnt.

1 Like

i hope they unionize

2 Likes

According to Wowhead’s unnamed source, Activision had a zoom meeting to discuss the issues;

Activision executive Taubs statements make you wonder how in heck the Activision HR people can let these guys come across as so totally tone deaf to the situation:

When asked how hard it was to write a company apology, Taub simply responded: “We did,” before adding, “I can’t control how everybody in the company responds.”

1 Like

is a good to do it , there good , good job

1 Like

So Fran basically called the lawsuit meritless? yikes

2 Likes

Yep, that’s why they are so angry. Hundreds of current/former employees have shared their experiences and she is basically calling them all liars.

4 Likes

They were busy ruining the game.