More LGBT content please

Sure I think it would be equally as cute. Stories involve everything including LGBT representation. I think Blizz really did a good job.

You could pretend the forums don’t exist at all. Complaining about seeing these posts is kinda crazy, as dumb as they are, because you choose to come on here and read them instead of playing the game…

2 Likes

why does this always happen with this game…

3 Likes

While I don’t think we need to add any more of any kind of content simply for the sake of having it, I’m not sure why this was flagged.

People flag seemingly troll posts…but It won’t work. It didn’t work to the 10 LGBT posts before this.

Really? Done the questlines in fairyland twice, and don’t remember anything like that. Of course I play this game high most of the time, so maybe that’s why I never noticed any kind of lgbt stuff in this game.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t know either. I think there is those on here who flag post just to suppress opinions.

1 Like

Yeah, well that’s like your opinion :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Yeah, you’d think it was obvious at this point… But as Jethro Tull says “Thick as a Brick”

1 Like

That’s they the way I like my stags, and ponies :laughing:

1 Like

I mean… some do… cough Mooguard Goldshire cough

Blizzard has multiple departments developing content. Why can’t they do both?

As a member of the LGBT community I’m gonna have to say no. While I did like the story in Ardenweald they focus wasn’t on the fact it was two men married, it was on the effect the power of the night warrior had on someone. Their sexuality was exposed in passing and it wasn’t put on center stage, which is how it should have been.

At some point it stops being representation and becomes pandering and including LGBT content for the sake of LGBT content feels like its straight up pandering.

13 Likes

Eh, 2/10. Not original enough.

Nah

10char

1 Like

Anddd the flag got removed. Congratz I guess.

'Tis a unicorn, rapscallion.

Not just that, but took the time to level it enough just so the character could post on the forums.

1 Like

Damn, I can’t imagine what kind of sad life this person must have to go to such lengths just to troll a video game forum. lmao

5 Likes