More LGBT content please

I’d like to please suggest that more LGBT content be added to the game. There’s a lovely LGBT story of the stag and pony in ardenweald that I absolutely adore. I think there should be more LGBT character and stories in future content. Can we please get more characters like Qadarin and Thiernax? I think this is a great opportunity to add more into the game through stories, covenants, raids, etc… It is 2021 after all and having a progressive mind-set is always a positive! Thank you!

24 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

135 Likes

Oh no… You took the bait. Get out while you still can!

4 Likes
10 Likes

Man, someone went all out on this one. That looks like a brand spankin’ new account apparently just for this.

50 Likes

I have the suspicion that it might be Talonel. He makes a lot of these kinds of threads, and popped into this one surprisingly quickly, considering it’s 5:30 in the morning.

23 Likes

I thought it strange it was 2.5 hours into sunday without one of these bait threads

5 Likes

And yet you were in this thread before me. How very suspicious of you?

2 Likes

Well he did decide to give himself a like it appears.

Edit: theres another one. Amusing. So you’re probably correct.

5 Likes

What exactly is LGBT content? Personally, I don’t really consider a single quest line “content.”

8 Likes

I’m confused on why my post got flagged. I genuinely want more LGBT stories in the game.

1 Like

2 hours into Sunday… Was wondering when one of these was going to pop up

3 Likes

You know why, you silly willy you

3 Likes

Why does it matter who made what? I’m confused on why I’m being put in a bad light. Do others really think I’m being offensive? I’m really confused. I really did enjoy Qadarin and Thiernax and thought it was a cute side-story. I read more about it on a youtube video and really enjoyed their relationship. I don’t see many lgbt realtionships in the game and I think Blizzard really nailed it. Wishing for more like this but it seems others really don’t like that idea.

3 Likes

So sorry for these homophobic comments. I’m sure lady gaga would not approve

4 Likes

Its a touchy subject.

One wrong move could start an offended movement that could see livelihoods ruined or businesses shut down.

7 Likes

“Everyone that doesn’t agree with this is ‘insert group here’”.

47 Likes

I sure miss the days when you logged on, ran some quests, clomped some orcs, and called it a day without all this extra BS.

47 Likes

You types aren’t just mildly indifferent or disagree however-- you’re compelled to try and get in our way wherever we propose for stuff like representation.

5 Likes

eyyyy its the troll from the bazaar thread moving over to the new troll thread!
We need to get Sabbia in on this

2 Likes