More LGBT content please

Yawn.

Give it a rest already. Go play the game.

23 Likes

I find it alarming that people care more about sexual orientation within a game’s story rather than hoping for a good story on its own.

WOW’s writing is trash at times.

18 Likes

Well of course people like you find it alarming if you’ve never had to experience a lack of representation.

3 Likes

If anything, LGBT content is overrepresented relative to population. Quick Google search it says 3.5% of population identify as such.

25 Likes

With the way you talk, treat people, and represent yourself, there’s nothing you can be other than a bad-faith actor trying to smear crap all over the LGBT cause to make it stink to people who aren’t wise to you.

22 Likes

Yeah my comment was also bait

I just wanted to keep the trend going tho

1 Like

They could bring in Hasbro to do the next expansion.

1 Like

Why is OP flagged? How do you genuinely ask for more LGBT content without being labeled as troll?

4 Likes

Why touch upon the topic at all? It shouldn’t be a point because people don’t play WOW for sexual content.

23 Likes

If it’s organic I don’t care. Anything shoehorned in to “fit a quota” of some sort ends up being a net negative to creativity. This applies to anything not just LGBT stuff.

18 Likes

I support more LGBTQ… But be real about it. If they add another gay male story arc then its just pandering for the sake of pandering. Blizz wouldn’t dare add a lesbian couple, for reasons… I honestly feel bad for the many true LGBTQ individuals that don’t feel the need to be justified by a video game.

7 Likes

What do you know, it already exists

Lesbian Couple

5 Likes

And Blizzards virtue signalling tends to fall extremely flat. Like their “we support the fight against injustice” tweet or whatever they did, while simultaneously pandering to china and glossing over the massive amounts of injustice going on with the Camps and hong kong and all that other crap.

I mean they follow the money like any other corporation, but like most other corporations, the two-faced virtue signalling is also just an obvious minimalistic lip service

10 Likes

Nice, I’m glad I’m wrong… Sounds like people have nothing to complain about. Bring them back for another quest chain, idc.

1 Like

Well…it is Sunday.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s not another Sunday thread.

Hard to take any company seriously when they are talking from both ends. Follow the money people. It is as simple as that.

2 Likes

It’s a fantasy world. They will include what they think is relevant to the story.

2 Likes

I like cheese.

Who am I to diss a brie?
Wiggles toes

2 Likes