More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

Explain to me what them getting 2 questline to raise mounts, 2 extra mounts is then. I’m all ears, I don’t care what you call it. Explain to me how is it fair. Back in Cataclysm they added 2 mounts for the Worgen because of this same reason, the quantity of mounts between the Horde and the Alliance has always stay the same.

Yes, you might be tired of people saying Horde bias this or Alliance bias that, and me too. I’m tired of that, but what else do you call this? Is your only answer to just “suck it up” and “deal with it?”.

And fyi hes not the only character that died

1 Like

Man, every expansion, it is all “Horde BIAS”. Every god damn expansion.

OKAY buddy, so you literally have nothing else to offer. Good chat.

2 Likes

Can hardly call Kua’fon Horde bias, earned on horde shure, but all my alliance characters can summon and use this mount. Games been out for what 15 years? If you don’t have multi faction max level characters don’t blame the game, blame yourself. Those mounts are easy access to all.

Can’t believe filthy Alliance players don’t want more reskinned horses :triumph:

1 Like

Nice argument.

Thank you.

Well fine then. Want those 2 mounts, roll Horde.

Blizzard doesn’t hate the Alliance. But they do want to present them as the idealized leaders. That is the problem with their storytelling. When your leaders are idealized as perfect, you require a blatant obvious outside villains.

The ol’ The Horde is There Waiting For You. Then you wonder why people are unsubscribing for this game lol

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to level a char on a faction you do not like for access to equal amount of mounts.

One does not know they do not like soup until they try it.

I main Horde.

I feel AWFUL for Alliance mount collectors, or even just Alliance in general. They’ve been severely neglected for a while, and this expac really highlights it.

Zulda/Tirigarde: new skin flying vs ground horse
Nazmir/Stormsong: new skin flying vs ground horse
Voldun/Drustvar: new skin ground vs ground horse
Collector’s Edition: elaborate raptor vs ground horse
BoP drop: Horde
Returning to a quest companion: Horde

At this point it reads like I’m turning the horses into mince and I’m willing to bet most Alliance players would love that.

YOu need to change servers

According to the poster I was arguing with. This is somehow my personal problem and that I should roll Horde, maybe in the end that’s what Blizzard wants.

If you can’t beat them, join them.

Oh yah as if 2 mounts out of over 500 really makes a big difference. Alliance just looks for any and every reason to complain

1 Like

The Alliance should change their emblem from a lion to a crying baby.

1 Like

I’ll agree to this when horde can get a mechano-strider :slight_smile:

I would appreciate it if the lil’ donkey was actually a donkey at least and not a mule.