More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

That’s says more about YOU actually.

Not in a good way either.

The Alliance has never killed a single horde leader, in lore or in game, in the entirety of the WoW storyline.

4 Likes

The game’s been out for 15+ years and nobody ever cared about world PvP. To pretend like the only way to let something that’s never really been a part of this game survive is to give one side an unfair advantage is just dumb.

you’re still complaining about this? every time i go into a thread i see you with this. if you’re so miserable about alliance getting things vote with your wallet my dude.

I have, cancelled my Warcraft remastered and haven’t been subbed for quite a while.

then why are you on the forums complaining about alliance?

To make suggestions to improve the game and point out the ones that are wrong and stupid, obviously?

It’s not like when you quit playing something you’ve played for 15+ years, that means you NEVER want to play again. I personally would love to support my favorite game and enjoy it once again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

All I dream about.

I enjoy all horse mounts because I simply don’t care about things that don’t help my character kill or heal. What side gets what type of mount has never crossed my mind. But apparently lots of people like them I guess.

Just give me another horse Blizzard and I’ll be on my way.

You should really read a whole post before responding. I stated in that post that i don’t think wpvp should have incentives.

Then why do you keep replying to me…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not sure, it’s pretty obvious you’re just trying to troll, since you seem to agree with OP.

i don’t agree with most things he says. he doesn’t understand that life isn’t fair. sometimes people need a little nudge to do something. idk why i bother arguing with him. lol

I can play keytar!

1 Like

Character does not equal leader. Learn to read if your gonna quote me

I can read fine, including this thing called context. And fyi Rastakhan was never a Horde character nor leader.

Holy ****, another Alliance calling the game Horde BIAS.

Yet:

• It is the Horde who has there cities turned into raids
  • The Horde faction leaders get switched nearly every single expansion
  • AOO Loot for just turning on Warmode.
  • Wizards

Yeah, this is totally Horde BIAS.

1 Like

You know, I wouldn’t even complain about this if we get another horse. However, I do complain when the other faction is clearly getting more content than the other. If anything like that should be done, is probably the Alliance as over the years we have become the underdogs.

Blizzard, we are your customers and literally the pay the same amount of money - no reason to be this unfair.

But… it is? What are you even arguing about. Should the Horde be compensated for the bad writting they have and rained down with the best cosmetics? Is that what you are suggesting. This is clearly Horde BIAS because the Bee mount was suppose to come out, and it didn’t, but hey! We have time to create ANOTHER raise the mount questline for the Horde.

Did you EVEN attempt to read the thread AT ALL?

1 Like

I swear, every time I see a thread calling it all Horde BIAS, this is the song playing in every OP’s head.

I did read the thread. 2 recoloured mounts and yet, it is still all Horde BIAS.

I am ashamed to have my forum posting toon Alliance, let alone playing Alliance.