More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

Yeah, BfA flopped because they had to use some slightly higher ILvl items to bribe Alliance into stepping into the Horde operated meat grinder that was warmode at the time. :roll_eyes:

Had nothing to do with warmode being a failure to begin with, along with every other new feature added by the expansion. Or the gutted classes. Or the story that is, as you noted, terrible, and also entirely focused on the Horde.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that awesome bee mount is going to be alliance only since the bee polymorph is alliance only so please calm down.

1 Like

Don’t forget the unfair advantage they’ve had, even now, in terms of WM even being on at all…or the 50% honor they’ve had for what 3 years now? Point is, Blizzard is constantly giving the alliance unfair advantages and It’s making the game unfair and not fun for half the player base.

Sharding* but yeah, sharding is trash and needs to be fixed.

Yeah the alliance destroying the hordes entire naval fleet with a TV remote or killing their new allied race’s leader or the entire story they got about Jaina and how she summons magical flying ships. She literally got an amazing sea shanty written for her…when has the horde ever gotten something that cool? Entitled allies…

2 Likes

nathanos isn’t a real lore character he’s somebody’s fanfic made up on the spot

1 Like

Alright well you seem pretty fanatic, so I won’t bother with you anymore.

We don’t know if the bee mount is even happening, let alone that it will be Alliance only.

1 Like

it’s happening and I’d bet money on it being alliance only :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Valid points I can’t argue? I’m done talking to you!

Whatever you say, starbelly sneetch.

2 Likes

Wait the polymorph for the bee spell is Alliance only?

Yep! Tried to get and we can’t. We can only do the direhorn polymorph.

1 Like

yay… another direhorn.

3 Likes

it’s funny i’d trade them the 503480598340958340954 wolves and direhorn’s we get for a few of their horses. horde doesn’t have access to a good normal horse.

4 Likes

I don’t know, those horde cinematics have been pretty cool. They usually save that kind of work exclusively for the intro to an expansion. I mean, the shanty was pretty cool but I’m not sure it holds a candle to those cinematics.

The shanty people will be listening to for years and is added to playlists. A cinematic is watched a handful of times.

1 Like

Maybe I’m the weird one, but I’ve broke the replay button on pretty much every cinematic ever made in the blizzard universe, where as I think I’ve listened to that shanty a total of like 5 times lol.

you complain a lot about aoo and pvp stuff and completely don’t understand why it was that way in the first place. honestly alliance should get more than just some extra honor and a 385 once every few weeks.

They shouldn’t get anything. They choose whether or not they participate in warmode. Nobody should be rewarded for warmode.

4 Likes

Nah, I watch the cinematics a ton too I guess. But my girlfriend learned the shanty on guitar.

No, they shouldn’t. Most members of the game say “PvP doesn’t even matter compared to raiding” since the game’s been out. If people don’t want to PvP, they shouldn’t be forced to or coerced into doing it. If you don’t want to PvP, fine.

You’re just ruining an expansion by giving one side free unfair advantages every time is a sure fire way to kill your game. People expect that kind of trash tactics in f2p games, not WoW.

2 Likes

do you remember the forums before aoo? “pvp happened” “turned it off” “alliance sux reroll horde” and a multitude of other things while also complaining that they have no one to kill for the pvp quests. blizz gave alliance incentive and now horde whines about that as well.

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool! I love the artist types of people, whether writing, drawing, music, etc etc. That’s pretty fantastic

Yeah she’s definitely talented. She can cook, sing, play guitar, home repairs. She’s truly one of those “can do anything I put my mind to” type of people.