More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

You can do that, but my point still stands.

You don’t have friends who’d play with you if you obtained it by cheesing it like that.

There’s a difference between crying / whining and making valid complaints, tho… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Your point doesn’t really stand, though. You said the only way to get it was by having friends.

We’re just gonna forget about Nathanos saying bye to Night Warrior Tyrande I guess.

7 Likes

Was the the scene where my character helped him fight them off? Because I’ve laid to rest far stronger people than Malfurion and Tyrande

So when alliance does it it’s whining? Get real

11 Likes

How do you not have a better mount than a triceratops?

Again is not about the mount type, but the fact that they get two exclusive quest lines before we even get our bee one. It is clear who ever is developing stuff goes over Horde things first.

9 Likes

So by some level of twisted logic, you came to the conclusion based on mount offering on who or what faction Blizzard likes more. Seriously, people like yourself need to stop making these thread claiming something that you have no idea actually exist, but based on mounts or whatever in the game you know just how and why Blizzard chooses to give various items to whichever faction.

Yes, that is all you are doing here is whining!!!

1 Like

Legitimately or intended to yes.

You cheesed it.

Maybe the Alliance ‘fans’ might be able to get a group together if they have that kind of motive, since so far they’ve done nothing.

I have to admit I am surprised they haven’t posted anything more for the bee mount. Wasn’t it supposed to come in 8.2?

1 Like

I mean, it pretty clearly shows which part of the game the developers are passionate about. If they cared about the Alliance, they’d put more thought into our faction mounts instead of creating a horse meme. I don’t really care about a triceratops mount but a questline to raise a creature and get a mount at the end of it is pretty fun, and it’s a little messed up that the Horde gets not one but two of those now in BfA and they couldn’t be bothered to think one up for the Alliance.

16 Likes

They only teased at Blizzcon for 8.2. They didn’t really said anything about it. I’m not sure what exactly are they waiting for, but knowing their cynical developers and the way they think, it wouldn’t surprise me for them to think Crucible of the Storms counts as Alliance content because it is on Stormsong.

The same way that their writers/developers think that Darkshore Campaign is more than enough content for Tyrande, which is the reason she doesn’t appear on Rise of Azshara… they are are just so clueless, I don’t know wh comes up with these decisions.

13 Likes

Has the horde ever gotten a quest for 8+ weeks of current ilvl heroic raiding gear for free while the alliance didn’t? Get real I mean aside from that, they STILL have unfair advantage buffs. They’ve had 50% honor for what, 3 years now? They need to just make everything equal for both sides.

If allies don’t want to PvP, fine. Don’t force them to with unfair rewards. It makes both sides un-happy. People who don’t want to PvP are feeling more forced to do so and horde players are ticked because they’re having to do 2x’s as much work to have the same outcome.

2 Likes

When the horde get vulpera and the alliance get another type of elf or something lol.

1 Like

You must be new at this game if you think some free epics matter in the long run. They’ll be replaced by WQ loot a month from now when 8.2 is in full swing. Meanwhile we still won’t have any story written for us because Blizzard isn’t interesting in telling any.

6 Likes

Been playing since vanilla. I know for a fact giving one side unfair advantages ruins the expansion, guess why nobody’s playing anymore.

You’re waiting for Blizzard to write a decent story? YOU must be the new one to Blizzard as a whole then LOL. Even most of their books are poorly written. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It doesnt really matter cuz the best-looking direhorn mount is the spawn of horridon.

Champion’s Treadblade

pfft horde can have all the mounts they want. I got my chopper :smiley: