More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

You certainly do, and it’s quite awesome looking.

1 Like

I always said that rewarding either faction for warmode was dumb. If Alliance don’t want to participate Blizzard shouldn’t have to bribe them. Horde shouldn’t be getting bribed with a 10% increase to rewards. Removing PvP Realms was a mistake.

2 Likes

wut is this??? :open_mouth:

I don’t mind being able to opt in and out of pvp as long as the sharding is under control and not weird. I kinda miss when they used to do server merges and you’d just have a bunch of local people. When they said people when X amount of extra honor, gold, etc etc for warmode I knew there’d be a problem.

For example, I kept warmode on for a long time, but wasn’t it hilarious how if you leveled super early near launch day that you just got bonus xp with no real chance of being ganked at all? It was really silly. I know people who never turn warmode on who had it on the first day or two just to take advantage of the bonuses with no downside.

if it didn’t have extras no alliance would bother to do it most likely. wpvp (pvp realms etc) have always had more horde than alliance.

edit: fwiw i have never turned WM on on on my horde toons. and the best thing my alliance got from aoo is a weapon on my shaman. i only did it the one time. he got super lucky.

At this point, I want the bee mount to become literally Alliance only. Not account wide at all. You can ignore this last sentence, this is me just being plain salty.

Entire post is you being salty. Really the angered over some reskins of mounts you would never ride at all? Please this whole “bias” its just stupid and asinine.

1 Like

As long as horde continue to look off cliff sides with awe for long periods of time, and I can play a class or race with a good knockback, I’ll be pvping whenever possible lol.

Are you also just gonna forget about the valkyr that died? Yah, no comparison to the 30x alliance characters have been saved this expansion. Who from the alliance has died this expansion?

2 Likes

jaina literally bubble hearths at 5% shakes fist

Honestly… its not that big of deal . I have two already…

Issues about quality of mounts aside, quantity of mounts is absolutely a fair complaint since it’s linked to an achievement. It’s the whole reason Blizzard threw horses at the Alliance in Cataclysm since the Horde got several easy mounts via goblins but worgen only had their running wild racial. Is there really not an equivalent to this direhorn on the Alliance? If so there’s a disparity that does need to be addressed.

3 Likes

Blizzard does not hate Alliance!
Blizzard just does not think much about Alliance!

2 Likes

Wasn’t this supposed to be the case to begin with?

i want the bee mount AND ALL OF YOUR HORSES. miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Who really cares? Why would anyone want ugly dino mount reskins? Especially when the flying ones clip on their own models LOL

Again it is number and content issue. Where is Alliance equivalent of this, why do we have be forgotten when we the faction itself is bleeding from so many other aspects.

If anything Blizzard should be making features for the Alliance as an incentive for players to stay. Our PvE scenery is almost non existent and the trickling down effect is starting to show a lot.

They are going to need to release High Elves or something of the same magnitude.

1 Like

How is another race suppose to get players to stay? To play the same game with a different skin is really ground breaking for getting players to stay. Guess you forget that outdoor content completely dull and that all there really is M+ and raiding and pvp for a reskin proto drake and gear compared to other expansions has dropped in quality.

I thought you wanted to help the Alliance but just another thinly veiled “HE SoLvE EvErYtHiNg” whine.

1 Like

I will bet anything they think half the Horde would transfer to the Alliance if High Elves became playable. Which is high is imperative they make a new model.

No clue what you are even saying there.

HE are not wanted, I say this as a lifelong Ally. Stop spinning that it’s anything more than a loud minority and stick to one thread.