MOP Remix for only part of the player base?

No, this is an event for leveling with a side of raiding. PvP will not be getting any dedicated support, nor will pet battles or professions.

I jus wanted some pvp while leveling yknow

Flag yourself for pvp and hope others do the same! :melting_face:

Were you not here for Plunderstorm?

1 Like

No lol I was on a break - I saw it on Twitch I think. But it had the vibe of a poorly made wow attempt at fortnite and wasn’t really intriguing, to me anyway.

1 Like

Wait is that diff from war mode?

No, I cannot think of literally anyone who has ever wanted that. I guess you can toggle it on and see if there is another person who wants to be interrupted by the random gank squad.

2 Likes

Yeah, the PvP event. Really bad wow attempt at a different game sounds right.

Is pvp still a thing?

Show me where the pvp touched you

1 Like

Hey, SOD player here.

YOU DO NOT WANT PVP IN MOP REMIX! Why? The amount of balancing they have to do for it would ruin the PVE aspect as well, and moreover, Blizzard’s response time to nerf certain classes from being The 1-Shot Wonders is so darn slow.

SOD suffers greatly in the PVP aspect because there are so many new things/abilities that they have to balance THAT and the normal class stuff.

Keep Remix as a PVE aspect and maybe the next major event will be a PVP one and we can argue for that. Leave this to be a wild zanny Priests summoning Godzilla to kill everything in their path kind of fun, not… PVP and balance to help enjoyment in that aspect.

P.S. Obligatory “You got Plunderstorm already…”

2 Likes

Unfortunately Blizzard puts a lot into it, though it is always suffering from nobody participating in the side mode.

Now I’m wondering if Warmode will even work?

War Mode is not available, you will not be able to leave Pandaria.

2 Likes

We aint got time for pvp. We got to get to lvl 70 and full geared on day 1 for tusk farming.

For what? :person_shrugging:

Tusks of Mannoroth are the reason people will farm tusks of Mannoroth.

:person_shrugging: :person_shrugging: :person_shrugging: :person_shrugging:

The Garrosh mog?

The pvp event was plunderstorm my guy. It’s already happened. This is the pve event for the folks who don’t pvp.