MOP Remix for only part of the player base?

What is it with the WoW community turning non-issues into a glorified slight against a particular subsect of the community?

1 Like

Wait, I just saw this. “So much,” that is a good one. PvE is the overwhelming majority of the game.

That’s because wow is a pve focused game. Pvp has been and always will be just a side game like pet battles.

1 Like

While I agree 100%, I do have to point out a lot of pveers made a big stink about it ackhusally being a hybrid mode because NPCs existed.

Legitimate by who? I never saw them as being legitimate.

I focus solely on pvp and barely do pve other than the occasional mythic with friends. that being said i tried plunderstorm and was not a fan, knowing the remix is pve only i probably wont even try it. Realistically nowadays in these games i believe every release should have a health mix of everything or chance losing out on customers.

1 Like

While I prefer PVE to PVP, I still would expect to see it in remix. I’m kind of disappointed it won’t be. I think they really expect most of the playerbase to blast through this, get a few achievements, a few new items, and be done with it for TWW, so I understand why they’d leave out further development. I don’t think it’s meant to exist on its own, but merely as a promotional time waster until expansion time.

Wow players are the biggest whiners out there I swear

Because PVP is overrated and for people with no skills. I SAID WHAT I SAID! dont hurt me.

This guy gets it. SO TAKE YOUR PANDA AND BE HAPPY WITH IT!