MOP Remix for only part of the player base?

LOL. Sure thing dude.

1 Like

Okay I can give you that, only Blizzard knows the real numbers afterall.

At least I have data to back up my assertions instead of “Trust me, bro”.

1 Like

Oh and to answer your question, OP:

PvP needs some balance. ReMoP is based on OPness and imbalance. Can’t have PvP there.
I wish WoW PvPers, not PvPers in general, got an event, but it is what it is.

I’m positive that world pvp will be a thing with the Remix.

There no wm?

Funny that.

If I were a betting person, I’d wager a ton of my gold and say that players who predominantly play PvP in retail are still going to play Remix.

Blizz isn’t alienating anyone.

1 Like

There wouldn’t need to be.

You could just flag up

Funny how people apparently forget about flagging.

you just had a plunderstorm to go around killing other characters - didn’t that scratch the itch?

timing - if plunderstorm had come after nobody would have said much about the PvP issue.

The obvious answer is that characters in MoP remix are going to be doing like 25x their health pools in damage per second, pvp just wouldn’t make sense with this style of gameplay. It would just be a game of who can one shot the other first.

1 Like

Bait that hook

Considering how few people likes pvp im not sure its justified to spend resources and make another pvp event for the next 15 years

Plunderstorm was literally forced PVP and a lot of people that hate PVP still played it to get the rewards so I’m personally excited for the PVE only aspect of the Panda Remix since I didn’t bother at all with Plunderstorm due to the forced PVP and it being pirate centric, not everything in WoW is for everyone which is why it’s mostly optional content.

1 Like

Super unbalanced procs that do the majority of your damage and… Oh, twilight devastation you say? Infinite stars? Not again…

Pandaria Remix is for real WoW players, not PvPers, simple as that.

1 Like

honest question… did I miss something that states that you cannot toggle pvp flag on in remix? plunderstorm, which was brought up a fair bit - was its own stand alone thing. remix is as stated in one of replies - is chromie time on steroids. its not even separate server, its just separate instance of a zone that you cannot leave with characters made for that instance, but its still just WoW in a nutshell. so… what is stopping you from engaging in pvp there? you can roll a remix character on any server, I’m sure there are still servers around where world pvp etc is more prevalent.

the equivalent of this remix, btw - is Korrak’s revenge we get every winter for anniversary event.

Not to mention the hangover effect from feeling like superman you get when you’re shoved back into a regular shell of a character with minimal damage and dying to non-elite mobs in TWW. ‘Bruh, where’s my procs’

So theres not even war mode or timeless isle stuff then, what the heck!

I guess there’s skepticism on that. Assumptions show warmode as an option but unsure of TI and stuff. To put in bluntly, :person_shrugging:

1 Like