MoP Remix Bags and Items missing

Same here. Been playing the past few days and stopped playing around 9pm EST last night. Logged in 1pm EST today and everything is gone.

Same here. Double Trailblazer.

Has anyone tried doing a full UI reset?

Happened to me, I don’t really want to delete and restore a character and risk that. Especially if it has happened multiple times to users.

Looks like Blizzard is aware of the issue

1 Like

just happened to me as well…logged in and all my gear and bags are gone. glad they aknowledged it. frustrating nonetheless

same thing here. keep trying to log back in hoping that it was addressed…but 4 hours later…nothing.

Same here- ticket says response time is 5 days at least :frowning:

I had that exact same issue on my retail main - items disappearing with Bagnon. Turned it off for a while, waited for a patch, and its fixed for me there now.

Well I can’t speak to gear on my TW toon disappearing, but I had that exact same problem with Bagnon on my retail main. I’d loot items that disappeared as soon as they hit my bags. In my 10+ years of playing WoW, never had that problem before - but through a lot of trial and error it WAS Bagnon causing the problem. Disabled for a while, waited for a patch/update, and its working again (for now).

I’d venture though that it might not necessarily a problem with Bagnon itself, but maybe also a bigger issue with the game data. Which might help explain a bug like “disappearing gear” that the toon is actually wearing. Reason I say that is because “disappearing items” would be a common thread (just different underlying causes). That said, maybe disable ALL addons (at least temporarily) to see if that changes anything? Might work, or it might not - but its worth trying. Just in case it goes beyond a problem with just Bagnon.

opened a ticket and got a canned response from customer service…sold, disenchanted, or scrapped…blah blah…

looks like customer service is unaware or doing the minimal effort to get their ticket counts answered.

Same issue… lol you’d think after so many years of experience on the game you’d avoid insane rookie mistakes like this.

I just tried disabling all mine and still no luck. Everything is still gone.

This just happened to me as well. Logged in for the first time today and while my character looks completely fine on the log in screen, after logging in I have no gear and no bags. I initally tried to reload, then log out and back in, then completely exit battlenet and log back in, but nothing changed. After a quick search, found my way to several posts regarding this issue, including this one. Guess I could try deleting the character, but I don’t want to have this same problem tomorrow or soon thereafter and then be stuck.

Frustrating.

Same here,both Wife and I are affected…getting really tired of Blizz lately.

Same here, and this is the second time that happens.

ah, well, it was worth a try. Hopefully Blizzard figures this out soon!

Level 60 last night when I logged off. Today after work, naked and definitely annoyed. Also paranoid to roll other toons and risk the same thing. I guess we all just keep going in the nude or what eh?

My GF just logged on to her level 27 Pally and found the same.
No extra bags, no gear at all, nothing but some gold, bronze.

Just tried logging out and then back in and for a moment it appeared that her character had all it’s gear but logging into the game and it has nothing still.

She is not happy.

Same issue - lodged a ticket havnt hear anything back yet