MoP Remix Bags and Items missing

My third time runner is experiencing this problem and so far, the suggestion from the blizzard article and people in the forums hasn’t worked. Every time I try to submit it as a ticket, I must be doing something wrong because it brings me to an article I have re-read or sends me to the forums to read the bug channel.

I just want to play the game without issues, and it isn’t an add-on or UI issue as some suggest it might be. If I somehow can get a ticket put in I also don’t want to wait 4 days for a response to tell me to report it in the bug forums either.

Why?

The GMs have already indicated they can’t help. That’s what redirecting you to self-help options or to post in the Bug Report forum means.

I swear it literally says in the blizzard article to submit it as a ticket for bugs so that they can look into the issue on your character if any of the other options do not work. If not, I am wrong and apologize but I also can’t look in game anymore during the downtime to confirm the article and I’ve already lost 5 hours of playing the game on that character not including maintenance.

Here’s the support article about how to report a bug.

There is no reference to using the ticketing system. Either report using the in-game bug report feedback tool or post here, in the Bug Report forum, which you have done.

A ticket is absolutely not going to help and only going to hurt by increasing the ticket backlog while accomplishing nothing.

Update - my gear is currently back on my character after the daily reset.

1 Like

I am whole again…guess the reset fixed it.

Was it fixed permanently or will we see it happen again in a week’s time?