MoP Remix Bags and Items missing

Delete/restore works. Hopefully this can get hotfixed because you can only do this once every 7 days.

Yo, I had the same problem! I just deleted and restored and everything is back to where it was before! Hope this helps

Got all my stuff deleted as well man, my delete and restore is on Cooldown… comon blizzard get one thing right

Multiple people in my guild reporting this issue - have we had any official posts on this?

all gear and bags missing here now aswell, logged out came back a few hours later and my toon has everything gone

Posted earlier in the thread but wanted to update - I had this happen earlier in the week and just waited it out until the next daily reset and everything was restored.

Restore character wasn’t an option for me for another 3-4 days as I had used it earlier in the week on retail.

Hang in there folks, keep posting -hopefully it’ll get some traction soon.

1 Like

same thing happened to me today

same for me did a delete and restore and im back but it kicked me out of guild so waiting on the reinvite from them.

god forbid blizz fixes stuff but zomg they can nerf frog farming on a sunday no prob.

Second time i have this problem on the same character… IDK why is this is still happening!!

1 Like

Well, the delete and restore method works, with a 7 day CD. Not good when it can apparently happen again now.

It’s an add-on, causing an issue, if I enable all my add-on’s things go missing, yet disabling everything, i can see the missing items again… now to track down the offending item out of my add-on’s, sigh

Ok, looks like Bagnon is the offending item, can someone else with this issue confirm if there using that add-on?

it is not an addon issue, i dont use any bag management addon and my bags dissapeared, also my weapon sincerely, i dont think i will renew sub after this, its so frustrating

Yep my stuff is all gone too and my delete / restore is on cooldown so i guess imma play something else how in the world is this kinda of thing happening in a 20yo game.

#MeToo all the exact same things as everyone else. Didn’t log off at an inn, had an unused talent point, stop between zones (Where Chen is), had no active campaign quests, I was exactly lvl 30, idk just naming anything to see if there are any similarities.

LOL i commented on this thread super early about my friend, and guess what it just happened to me now so lovin life G, y’all know how it izzzzzz

This happened to me just now. Deleting the character and then restoring it resolved all my missing items/gear.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? The delete/restore character feature has a 7 day cooldown, so I can’t play my timerunning character if it happens again during that cooldown period. I don’t use addons.

It’s not an add on. I don’t use add ons at all in retail.

None of that stuff for me.

I was wondering about similarities as well.

Did you transmog any of your gear? Did you upgrade your items instead of just waiting for better drops? Did you have a Tinker or Cogwheel that overlapped with one of your character’s talents?

For example, I had the Trailblazer talent (hunter talent that gives you +30% movement speed when out of combat) and found a cogwheel that also gave me that bonus. Both bonuses stacked. Not long after getting that cogwheel I logged out and then all my stuff was missing.

Did you recently change which inn your hearth was set to?

Blizzard really need to get on top of this. It’s literally preventing people from playing their characters if the delete/restore function doesn’t work - or maybe the function is on cooldown.

But hey at least they stopped people from farming frogs, right?

Just happened to me as well. Logged out in an inn last night, fully clothed and freshly 70. Logged in today, everything gone. Disabling addons and relogging didn’t help. The bank thing isn’t working. If I played something with a pet it might have not been so bad, but feels real bad as a fury warrior lol.